I'll definitely buy one each of 01, 02 and 03.

02 = best overall colour scheme + cool marking on the back, plus awesome kick ass combat pilot, only downside is the head design is not that great, but I'll keep it in fighter mode anyway, so who cares.

01 = cool marking on the back + best looking head, but so-so color scheme, cool pilot.

03 = Radome.......yay!

That pic of Mirage will inspire me to pick up a figure of her in her flight suit...

If there are, hopefully it would be similar to what megahouse did with the yamato girls... :p:p:5:

I can imagine for delta, it would be interlocking pilot releases that form a group pose, and the 31 valks behind them.... :rolleyes:

Edited by seti88

Guest davidwhangchoi

If there are, hopefully it would be similar to what megahouse did with the yamato girls... :p:p:5:

giphy.gif

:p

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Thats the same turret config as the delta 04.. :mellow:

1.Hopefully d01 and d02 have offensive configs since d03 is a radome. If so would put d02 as a sniper config and d01 as perhaps missile based...

2. Would b interesting to see how that gunpod is folded in an actual toy....

Edited by seti88

Thats the same turret config as the delta 04.. :mellow:

1.Hopefully d01 and d02 have offensive configs since d03 is a radome. If so would put d02 as a sniper config and d01 as perhaps missile based...

2. Would b interesting to see how that gunpod is folded in an actual toy....

OR... everyone have the same Speaker/Charging Boomerang Pods. ;)

So on the CG model the pod can be stored in battroid mode unlike on the YF-30. Hopefully that's the case with the toy as well

There's a reason why, the YF-30's cose cone folds back around and protrudes from the back. On the VF-31 the nosecone folds downward like on the 25 series so there's no protrusion out the back. If it weren't for the nose cone the YF-30 could already do that so it should be safe thinking the 31 can absolutely do that.

Might it be possible to transform the 30 like that?

Looks like it's hard since there's no clearance for the Missile Pod to stay in the wing body due to the back part of the cockpit area in the chest. Check the part from Jenius transformation review at 12:04.

Edited by no3ljm

Might it be possible to transform the 30 like that?

No, there's not. The attach point for the torso is on the underside of the fuselage the nose cone is attached to. In order to expose the attach point you have to flip the entire section to the back and the nose cone comes with it.

This. Any other pod will come with a super-parts set etc. I'm betting on each valk having a unique color-coded parts set, with its own unique pod.

(except 03, which will have to come with its radome to begin with).

Why are the arms completely different for battroid and gerwalk...?

The wrist portion of the forearms are blue in the GERWALK image and white, just like the rest of the forearms in Battroid mode; also, the arms, in total, look more robust in GERWALK too, when compared to their skeletal appearance in Battroid. Is that what you mean? Otherwise, they are the same.

Edit: There are the blue stripes by the elbows that are omitted from the Battroid too.

Edited by mechaninac

This. Any other pod will come with a super-parts set etc. I'm betting on each valk having a unique color-coded parts set, with its own unique pod.

(except 03, which will have to come with its radome to begin with).

Am secretly hoping that they wont do it that way...I mean having a badass insignia on your back and then carry a mobile charger? :huh:

"Might" just go with the D03 as the preferred valk instead if all the pods are gonna be the same.... :p but will see....

If they go down bundling different pods (with different colors) to the super-parts route, man the variants could be 5 times multipled to X

..thats going to open a whole new financial can of worms...

Pls dont make me color-coordinate my valks! :o:o:p:p