Please excuse me for going off topic for a sec here.
I've heard quite a few ppl in this thread express some opinions on Delta, Well, its been almost 3 weeks since the Delta special aired. It seems like everyone has a lot of opinions so now it's time to RECORD THEM!

Yes, i'm currently putting together that previously mentioned compilation podcast of fans reactions to Delta.

The SpeakerPODcast Crew have had their say, so now it's YOUR turn!

So far we have 3 submissions but need MORE!

Think you can talk for 5 - 10 mins about Delta? Well, send us an audio recording!

Please send your mp3's to speakerpod@gmail.com.
If you are having any problems, drop us a line in the podcast thread or else PM me.

Deadline for submissions is next Monday - January 26!

Looking forward to hearing everyones impressions!

Sorry for the disruption - back to the toy talk!

Guest davidwhangchoi

just for fun, new page bump, i'll prob bump it less frequently until we get a pre-order date and closer to release. if anyone is not on the list and wishes to be added on just post your list and i'll update it later at night.

seems that's the most popular vf-31 is delta 02 followed by delta 01, list updated.

so far favorite VF-31 :wub:

• added waifus
  • delta 02 is in the lead for favorite valks
  • delta 01 fell behind

Delta 01 -pilot* Arad Mölders

-associated waifu*** Mikumo Guynemer

1. Seti88
  2. Scyla
  3. Andy NYK
  4. barurutor
  5. derex3592 (tie w/ delta 02)
  6. no3ljm
  7. Ignacio Ocamica
  8. Shukenzero
  9. Spanner76
  10. valhary
  11. sandman
  12. Dio

Delta 02 -pilot* Messer Ihlefeld

-associated waifu*** Kaname Buccaneer

1. Raptor One
  2. Saburo (tie w/ delta 04)
  3. Graham
  4. chyll2
  5. derex3592 (tie w/ delta 01)
  6. Sildani
  7. Kaneda's Bike
  8. charger69
  9. Moosey
  10. raptormesh
  11. akteon
  12. NZEOD
  13. RocketGTR
  14. GabrielV

Delta 03 -pilot* Chuck Mustang

-associated waifu Reina Prowler

1. Major Focker

Delta 04 -pilot* Mirage Fallyna Jenius :wub:

-associated waifu*** Makina Nakajima

1. davidwhangchoi
  2. mod David
  3. Saburo (tie w/ delta 02)
  4. Bub

Delta 05 -pilot** Hayate Immelmann

-associated waifu*** Freyja Wion

1. abbadon

will update once @ 12am daily and bump when we get closer to pre-order stage.

* may be subject to change :p

**not seen yet in anime

*** speculated based on interactions

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Nice update David. ;)

By the way, not sure if this has been asked or anything. And I'm not sure if I'm going to get one of the Valks upon release. But would it be nice if they will include Walkure 'small' figures with its designated Valk like Mikumo riding on top of the Delta02. :rolleyes:

notwithstanding small props, but if ever someone (bandai or megahouse) releases walkure figurines in such gorgeous detail, i thk a lot of fans would end up buying all the 31 valks just to have them displayed concurrently.

imagine this with walkure and 31's...

post-15116-0-39223500-1453266127_thumb.jpgpost-15116-0-74139500-1453266171_thumb.jpg

saburo would need to prep his wallet again... :lol:

:5:

notwithstanding small props, but if ever someone (bandai or megahouse) releases walkure figurines in such gorgeous detail, i thk a lot of fans would end up buying all the 31 valks just to have them displayed concurrently.

attachicon.gif15334561998_8db1ce1352_b.jpgattachicon.gif16319164648_225cd92a4e_o.jpg

Strangely I don't have any of the female figs from Macross, unless you count the petite Nendos.

I would do damage to my wallet to picking Walkure figures just so I could do Idol x VF-31 pics for you guys. :D

On that note, maybe I should pick up some of Macross girls figures. ;)

Edited by Saburo

The megahouse MF Movie Sheryl figure goes very well with the DX YF-29.

Strangely I don't have any of the female figs from Macross, unless you count the petite Nendos.

I would do damage to my wallet to picking Walkure figures just so I could do Idol x VF-31 pics for you guys. :D

I would say your previous yamoto x macross mash-up really got me searching for those figures. They just scream style when paired together.

Alas the priority was valks so there was as far as i ever did go (at one point i did have some of them in cart but didnt pull the trigger. -_-)

So that dilemma is kinda in my head again, should there be any walkure figures to go withthe 31's...(which looking how there already are ranka and sheryl dolfies..they probably will!)

And knowing how integrated the walkure are with the valks now in delta, the pull is there to get a accompanying figure...

Yea not far fetched to thk some forum-ers have her accompanying the valks...

Pass on big Walkure figures for me, not into idol figures at all.

But if Bandai released each VF-31 with an in-scale standing mini-figure of the pilot and the associated Walkure singer, I'd be up for that.

mini figures may be too small to show details on the walkure outfits but if they can pull it off, all the better to them....hopefully the price wont reflect accordingly too :o

Guest davidwhangchoi

pass on the figures, there's a dedicated figure thread for macross and non macross figures, please leave that stuff there,

there was a point i couldn't browse the valk section at work bc i would randomly be ambushed by plastic fan service.

i want to see mechs not dolls, :p (save myself embarrassment @ work)

only figures i like are the ones that fit inside the cockpit, though i understand the charm of the figures that came w/ the arcadia fire valk

:D

Pass on big Walkure figures for me, not into idol figures at all.

But if Bandai released each VF-31 with an in-scale standing mini-figure of the pilot and the associated Walkure singer, I'd be up for that.

It would be nice to have standing in scale mini figs to go along with the Valks, but the way pilots are painted with the Bandai valks they just look like blobs if they could a better job like the Yamato/Arcadia pilot figs it would so much nicer.

I would say your previous yamoto x macross mash-up really got me searching for those figures. They just scream style when paired together.

Alas the priority was valks so there was as far as i ever did go (at one point i did have some of them in cart but didnt pull the trigger. -_-)

So that dilemma is kinda in my head again, should there be any walkure figures to go withthe 31's...(which looking how there already are ranka and sheryl dolfies..they probably will!)

And knowing how integrated the walkure are with the valks now in delta, the pull is there to get a accompanying figure...

Yea not far fetched to thk some forum-ers have her accompanying the valks...

mini figures may be too small to show details on the walkure outfits but if they can pull it off, all the better to them....hopefully the price wont reflect accordingly too :o

It was a fun thing to pair them together. :D

pass on the figures, there's a dedicated figure thread for macross and non macross figures, please leave that stuff there,

there was a point i couldn't browse the valk section at work bc i would randomly be ambushed by plastic fan service.

only figures i like are the ones that fit inside the cockpit, though i understand the charm of the figures that came w/ the arcadia fire valk

I normally don't get the idol figures I stick with mecha but for the Yamato figs I kinda bent my rules. :p

Noted, I'll remember to post the pics if any in the figure thread.

Edited by Saburo

*snip*

I still would prefer S.H.Figuarts of the idols to be posed in front of the Valkyries. Due to the smaller scale they would not distract that much from the Valkyrie and don't take up much display space. And you could pose them in any pose you want (man that sounds dirty :p).

hehe i think kawamori-san is trying to convince you to like something other than valks ..Yak Deculture!

but like everyone here i think its valks before ummm not to say hoes but rather dolls....

I still would prefer S.H.Figuarts of the idols to be posed in front of the Valkyries. Due to the smaller scale they would not distract that much from the Valkyrie and don't take up much display space. And you could pose them in any pose you want (man that sounds dirty :p).

you can also pose valks in any pose you want :lol:

Guest davidwhangchoi

:D

It would be nice to have standing in scale mini figs to go along with the Valks, but the way pilots are painted with the Bandai valks they just look like blobs if they could a better job like the Yamato/Arcadia pilot figs it would so much nicer.

It was a fun thing to pair them together. :D

I normally don't get the idol figures I stick with mecha but for the Yamato figs I kinda bent my rules. :p

hehe i think kawamori-san is trying to convince you to like something other than valks ..Yak Deculture!

but like everyone here i think its valks before ummm not to say hoes but rather dolls....

you can also pose valks in any pose you want :lol:

haha, i just remember during a lunchbreak i was clicking on some valks and a worker was like: is that the type of girls you're into???? drat!

OT: There is no way I'm bringing any of my Valkyries to work, and I (now) work with a bunch of IT folks that may actually know what Macross is.

Forward thinking, the idea of anyone at my desk trying to transform my DX Chogokin VF-31 makes me verrrrry angry. :angry: / :lol:

-b.

How about a SH Figuarts Freyja that clips on top of the DX VF-31?

Just imagine a Delta episode where each Walkure girl is surfin' on top of a VF-31 in macronized size...

No?

I think it'd be pretty cool.

Edited by Vifam7

Been out of the loop for a while but I liked it, plan to get 3.

Main colors black/grey, red and blue.

Still not up for preorder yet huh?

It gives me time to fill my wallet. . .

How about a SH Figuarts Freyja that clips on top of the DX VF-31?

Just imagine a Delta episode where each Walkure girl is surfin' on top of a VF-31 in macronized size...

No?

I think it'd be pretty cool.

I think that sounds awesome.

I was listening to the Speaker Podcast about the Kawamori exhibit and they talked about how the VF-19 Kai had a guitar in one of the earlier concepts. I would be all for a VF-31 container that could transform into an electric guitar. It doesn't has to be in the show. Could be a funny web shop exclusive. :)

I think that sounds awesome.

I was listening to the Speaker Podcast about the Kawamori exhibit and they talked about how the VF-19 Kai had a guitar in one of the earlier concepts. I would be all for a VF-31 container that could transform into an electric guitar. It doesn't has to be in the show. Could be a funny web shop exclusive. :)

GET OFF MY LAWN.

GET OFF MY LAWN.

Drum sets?

Just kidding. :lol:

What I really like to have is a knife sheath on the forearm armor and some other gimmick in the next one. Maybe there is enough room for a transformable trumpet? I mean someone has to provide the trumpets from Ikenai Borderline right? Maybe it could have a transformable shield that folds out of the forearm armor to provide more protection. Since I really liked the shields on the VF-25 Valkyries it would be nice to have something similar on the VF-31. They could paint an image of the idol onto it to make it more flashy right? B))

Drum sets?

Just kidding. :lol:

What I really like to have is a knife sheath on the forearm armor and some other gimmick in the next one. Maybe there is enough room for a transformable trumpet? I mean someone has to provide the trumpets from Ikenai Borderline right? Maybe it could have a transformable shield that folds out of the forearm armor to provide more protection. Since I really liked the shields on the VF-25 Valkyries it would be nice to have something similar on the VF-31. They could paint an image of the idol onto it to make it more flashy right? B))

You, sir, are a visionary.

Oh, and guitar-wielding mecha?

ban964267_1.jpg