Haven't watched the episode yet, and honestly not sure if I want to...but anyways! ... 1,2 are a must have, 5's a maybe and then maybe the other 2 at a discount...although something about the purple one is kinda making me want it...damn you Bandai

so you want the three, you considered the fourth one and after getting four out of five, you have no choice but to complete the squadron. Damn Bandai, damn you! :p

Edited by chyll2

Guest davidwhangchoi

Updated :)

so far favorite VF-31 :wub:

Delta 01 -pilot* Arad Mölders

1. Seti88
  2. Scyla
  3. Andy NYK
  4. barurutor
  5. derex3592 (tie w/ delta 02)
  6. no3ljm
  7. Ignacio Ocamica
  8. Shukenzero
  9. Spanner76

Delta 02 -pilot* Messer Ihlefeld

1. Raptor One
  2. Saburo (tie w/ delta 04)
  3. Graham
  4. chyll2
  5. derex3592 (tie w/ delta 01)
  6. Sildani
  7. Kaneda's Bike
  8. charger69
  9. Moosey

Delta 03 -pilot* Chuck Mustang

1. Major Focker

Delta 04 -pilot* Mirage Fallyna Jenius

1. davidwhangchoi
  2. mod David
  3. Saburo (tie w/ delta 02)

Delta 05 -pilot** Hayate Immelmann

none

will update daily and bump once we hit a new page

* may be subject to change :p

**not seen yet in anime

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Delta 02 for me. It's the closest to lo-viz they have, and since I doubt they'll make a CF 31, or a YF-31, it'll be the one that most closely matches my collection theme.

Buying one for a character, like Mirage, completely depends on if I care for their character.

Not sure what my favorite is right now. I'm tied with 1 2 and 5. The more i watch the show my favorite will become apparent. Delta 02 seems the closest to the osma color scheme (but not really that close). I'm surprised they didn't try to go0 for the same look due to how popular osma's color scheme was. It's funny when watching the episode whenever they showed delta 2's pilot, my brain immediately matched him as the blue guy even though he doesn't fly the blue valk. LOL.

I'm in for the D01 cos i'm a leader valk guy but kinda disliking the colour scheme; and D03 cos it's yellow and the retractable radome catches my attention but it's not my orthodox choice.

Meanwhile, i'm on the fence on D02, D04 and D05 until i see how they go further down the series.

attachicon.gifMacross Delta 0.89.mp4_snapshot_16.51_2016.01.04_11.09.15.jpg

attachicon.gifMacross Delta 0.89.mp4_snapshot_18.39_2016.01.04_13.12.32.jpg

Due to space limitation and the strong suspicion that I will not enjoy Delta that much, I've decided to buy only two each of the main valks. Going by colors, the blue and red VF-31 (Delta 5?) in all the pics is growing on me. I also like the grey (Delta 1, right?) and the green. A yellow one would be a novelty, but I'm not sure I want a recon variant as my only other one.

But character matters to me, and I get that this Mirage character (whoever that was, it was so damn many characters introduced in that messy episode) may end up be very important, maybe even part of the main love triangle... But I just don't like her purple valk - purple is usually reserved for the bad guys in Macross. That's a bit of a dilemma. But since the characters seem to mostly be generic anime clichés again, maybe the character angle will not be that important to me in the end. I have to see more of the show and also consider what kind of packs and what not is introduced before I make any final decision.

By then, it's already sold out and price is already went up. ;) Choose now guys or pay the consequences later. Hehehe. :lol:

Here is a larger image to comtemplate the VF-31 color schemes :D

E55dln.jpg

I kinda like ∆01 for its exhibition plane color. So ∆04 is purple and not red, correct? If only if it's red, it's the only 31 Valk that I will buy. If not, and if I decided later on, I will probably buy the ∆01. But that's probably after the release. ;)

*Edit: I was referring to ∆04 and not ∆05. Sorry. :)

Edited by no3ljm

Guest davidwhangchoi

Delta 02 for me. It's the closest to lo-viz they have, and since I doubt they'll make a CF 31, or a YF-31, it'll be the one that most closely matches my collection theme. Buying one for a character, like Mirage, completely depends on if I care for their character.

By then, it's already sold out and price is already went up. ;) Choose now guys or pay the consequences later. Hehehe. :lol:

I kinda like ∆01 for its exhibition plane color. So ∆05 is purple and not red, correct? If only if it's red, it's the only 31 Valk that I will buy. If not, and if I decided later on, I will probably buy the ∆01. But that's probably after the release. ;)

updated w/ both your picks

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Updated :)

so far favorite vf-31 :wub:

Delta 01

• Seti88
  • Scyla
  • Andy NYK
  • barurutor
  • derex3592 (tie w/ delta 02)
  • no3ljm

Delta 02

• Raptor One
  • Saburo (tie w/ delta 04)
  • Graham
  • chyll2
  • derex3592 (tie w/ delta 01)
  • Sildani
  • Kanedas Bike

Delta 04

• davidwhangchoi
  • mod David
  • Saburo (tie w/ delta 02)

will update daily and bump once we hit a new page

Updated :ph34r:

Why are we even debating you know everyone's getting at least one of each :D

Damn straight I am, with a multiple or two for good measure. LOL

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

ok updated the list :) w/ picks by Moosey, Major Focker and Shukenzero

Wow we have a winner! Major Focker put delta 03 on top of his list.

all we're missing now is someone to put delta 05 as their first choice

Edited by davidwhangchoi

im not really sure as some have better colors in some spots than others but if I had to choose in any sort of order it would be something like this..

1, 2, 3, 5, 4.

But im sure this will change the more I watch the series. And either way im going to be buying all of the anyways!

Guest davidwhangchoi

im not really sure as some have better colors in some spots than others but if I had to choose in any sort of order it would be something like this..

1, 2, 3, 5, 4.

But im sure this will change the more I watch the series. And either way im going to be buying all of the anyways!

yeah, that's expected, feel free to change rankings daily. added your pick to the list

Edited by davidwhangchoi