geez! don't give them idea's or we'll end up with a dozen friggin repaints of these things! and then be completely broke..

I'd skip the yellow one and go for an Ozma color instead. But they do already have an official one with black on it that already sort of fills that role.

I am all for Isamu showing up, but a beard? Here is the latest drawing of Isamu used in an official Macross venture. To be fair, he was time traveled in from Macross Plus era in Macross 30. The guy from Delta looks pretty heavy an worn out. I always imagine Isamu would age pretty well, and maintain his cavelier attitude. Isamu sounded pretty happy to be flying around and blowing stuff up in his Frontier cameo.

iS4Av2V.jpg

geez! don't give them idea's or we'll end up with a dozen friggin repaints of these things! and then be completely broke..

Well, we already went broke when they announced everything at the last Tamashii Nation event last week, right? And that's just the stock colors. :lol:

I'd skip the yellow one and go for an Ozma color instead. But they do already have an official one with black on it that already sort of fills that role.

I was thinking the same thing with the black one. But it just missed some red paints. ;)

I am all for Isamu showing up, but a beard? Here is the latest drawing of Isamu used in an official Macross venture. To be fair, he was time traveled in from Macross Plus era in Macross 30. The guy from Delta looks pretty heavy an worn out. I always imagine Isamu would age pretty well, and maintain his cavelier attitude. Isamu sounded pretty happy to be flying around and blowing stuff up in his Frontier cameo.

iS4Av2V.jpg

Knowing Isamu he probably won't do things half way. He'll probably grow a bread like this.

James_Harden_4198857.jpg

Man, I get a serious Macross: The Ride vibe from the -31, both the design itself and the paintjob. It really looks like a racing plane. I love how sleek it is too, without a bunch of engines and missile pods and beam cannons stuck on all over it like some other valks I can name. The sleekness goes for both valks actually

You are welcome. The valks go by so fast in the trailer.

That's probably my biggest problem with recent Macross dogfight/action scenes. I know they're going for the high speed robot action route, but can they just slow it down a little? It was like watching a couple blurs blowing past your screen with a bunch of flashing lights going every which way.You can hardly make out the detail of the fight or the combat maneuvers that the Valkyrie was pulling.

Honestly, I got a little motion sickness watching some of these scene in Frontier. Fast and Furious is nice, but Too Fast Too Furious is not. :unsure:

/end rant.

speedy_dry_smoke_atlanta.gif

Actual footage of Macross Delta fight scene.*

Edited by Reaction Warhead