That would be interesting. Make everyone think it's a warm hearted series then BOOM! 180 degrees in the 1st episode. (Just going with the what the anime series did)

You still gonna need to get those 6 drakens. Each of those green/silver ones got their own markings. :p

Muv-Luv total eclipse = total switch and bait. Start off with a bunch of moes then BANG almost all of them got blown away. Then you figure this is going to be a alien warfare is serious business anime, then BANG it turns into flight (high) school love triangle/ top gun show. :lol:

So if the VF-31 is a new valk, then would you plonk $ for a first release?

I thk the consensus b4 was if its a 30 makeover, it would be reasonably ok.

However am not sure if the 31 constitutes new transformation sequences or structure in any way different from the 30...

yes, and now we can replicate that in a valk! pose them together LOL.... :touche:

and dont forget abt this pose too

post-15116-0-60085300-1446101971_thumb.jpg

So if the VF-31 is a new valk, then would you plonk $ for a first release?

I thk the consensus b4 was if its a 30 makeover, it would be reasonably ok.

However am not sure if the 31 constitutes new transformation sequences or structure in any way different from the 30...

and dont forget abt this pose too

attachicon.gif20131010203419cac.jpg

Maybe the 31 can put its arms together and pull this pose off.

BAN965506box.jpg

So far it looks great. Such a Macross Plus thing going with the two valk designs. Wonder how far along Bandai is with the production, seeing as they already have full colour prototypes. Hope that means we don't have to wait very long for preorders to pop. Remember when the 30 was still a white model on display?

Geezus.

Battroid looks as boringly dorky as those Eureka Seven mechas.

Dafuq, Kawamori? :5:

Yeah, the 31 battroid is very frontierish. And to think a lot of board members here losing their mind saying the 31 is a completely new valk compare to the 30. :lol:
The core of the VF-31 is still very much a 30. A different wing configuration and a few differences here and there and it's omg a new VALK!

where is the turrent action on the battroid?

LOL and sprout dragoons too...

That 31 has a single laser mounted on top of its head aka CF style.

The missile pod is the dragoons in Delta. Missiles spam instead of beam spam.

Edited by Reaction Warhead

That 31 has a single laser mounted on top of its head aka CF style.

The missile pod is the dragoons in Delta. Missiles spam instead of beam spam.

The missile pod isnt really showing the new blue and white vf31 tho, due to lack of visibility of any missile bays ala vf-30....who knows it may turn up on the others...

So the Macross Delta is another show with 12-16 year old main characters and massive weird hairdos. I hate it that Macross is really going off the anime deep end. It seems that Macross Plus was and will ever be the pinnacle of this series.

VF-31 is YF-30 with better fighter mode and worse battroid mode. Not impressed, at all.

Edited by Zonnet

The missile pod isnt really showing the new blue and white vf31 tho, due to lack of visibility of any missile bays ala vf-30....who knows it may turn up on the others...

The missile pod will be Bandai online exclusive. Come on now, you know the rule.

are there any guys in this show????

No, just girls and girls pretending to be guys.

I like it. But for now it's not an instant buy for me. I will wait first for a Red Black White/Tan variant. ;)

Agreed, I'm more interested in the SV-262 right now.

Edited by Reaction Warhead

I like it. But for now it's not an instant buy for me. I will wait first for a Red Black White/Tan variant. ;)

Yea, i would be going for the valks with insignia's on the back...

Plus, it looks like the front swept canards merge to form the shoulder pads in battroid mode! Thats something to look out for in transformation!...

The missile pod will be Bandai online exclusive. Come on now, you know the rule.

No, just girls and girls pretending to be guys.

How could i have forgotten the golden goose rule, i just mentioned it with the red variant! :lol::lol: thanks for the reminder and explanation...

Yea, i would be going for the valks with insignia's on the back...

Plus, it looks like the front swept canards merge to form the shoulder pads in battroid mode! Thats something to look out for in transformation!...

Yeah. It reminds me of YF-30 Shoulders. It has the 25 torso sequence and the 30 shoulder/arm sequence. Curious on what kind of pod it carries since it doesn't look like a traditional 25 shield. Edited by no3ljm

I hope they don't end up releasing all 10 VFs. If so they'll probably differentiate them with super parts.

Back in Frontier we did get the 4 SMS + Brera, and then all the VF-171 and YF-29 later.

I think that only Brera's ghosts weren't released as toys (still hoping though). All CFs, yf-25, RVF-171, Koenig, even the q-raus if you consider robot tamashii, were churned out.

If this is what we should expect for delta, I'm praying that the GLAUG in the trailer transforms! XD