Valk values?

Talonvar

Hey all

Its probably been a solid 5 years since I posted here but im posting more looking for information on what Valk values generally range from. This may be the wrong forum thread to ask (please kindly direct me if im posting in the wrong one), but basically at some point I plan on selling off a majority of them before my kids start going through my boxes of of macross items stored away in my basement. Sadly I have a real mishmash of stuff but generally most are earlier Yamato 1/60 versions (v1 and v2 i think) of the VF-1s in various colors (max, miria etc), along with the macross plus 1/72 scales, the odd 1/48 scale vf-1 with clear armor parts and Bandai v1 of macross frontier vf-25s (along with some chunky monkey 1/55 older reissues). Ebay is not really giving me a good indication as there tends to be limited numbers of some of what i have and it seems that Yamato is now defunct and replaced by Arcadia (am i wrong on this?) putting pricing outta wack.

Anywho, if there is any kind of rough estimate or guide to pricing that anyone has out there, i would really appreciate the help on this as I would like to move a majority of my collection in time to more loving and appreciative hands before grubbier smaller hands start taking em apart lol!

Thanks!

Macross Collectibles Market Watch a good start.

post your collection in the for sale/wanted section and ask for offers - another option.

You don't have to take the first offer you get.

Maybe have a look at Mandarake and see what your items have been selling for (show unavailable items)

Or ignore the pissed up Yankee fan who just watched the post season dry up and do whatever they say below...............