1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

Anyone else have issues with the rear rubber tires coming off with the slightest amount of pressure? One of mine also had what looked like lint, on the hub, under the tire.

And oh my goodness, were those rear gear, front doors tricky to open.

What an amazing piece of engineering this is, though. Wow!

Took mine out of the box and transformed it to make sure it's fine while I'm still in the HLJ 10 day window. It was only slightly more difficult to transform than my Yamato only because some parts felt tighter than I remember them (though it's been years since I transformed my Yamato so my memory could be off). Missiles still fall off fairly easily.

This and the VF-11C have go to be the plainest looking valks out of the box. :p

Still, I love it! But would it have broken the bank to throw in a gunpod, Arcadia? :rolleyes:

IMG_20160408_110540_zpsimlki60n.jpg

Anyone else have issues with the rear rubber tires coming off with the slightest amount of pressure? One of mine also had what looked like lint, on the hub, under the tire.

And oh my goodness, were those rear gear, front doors tricky to open.

What an amazing piece of engineering this is, though. Wow!

Tell me about it, I lost the right tire while I was taking pictures :(

The rear doors are tricky. I was about to break them. Had to watch a review on Youtube to see how to open those.

Thanks for chiming in guys. I'm talking serious rubber fitment issues on the tyres. Like, they come off from the pressure of the valk's weight on them. They also seem to be covered in some sort of grease though. I'll try wiping them off and seeing if that helps at all.

Great pics, all!

Finally got my copy from Mandarake. IT looks like it has never been transformed :D

I also like the fact that the only accessories that will be left out is the stand attachment and the hands. What I dont like? yeah, the missile, one kept falling right off the bat. Will play with it when I get home.

I also answered my question, the nosecone is molded in that color, I thought (and I really wish) it was molded in the same gray as the rest of the plane.

Got mine last week, after sitting in my pw for awhile.

Noticed the left-ankle/flap a bit loose, but ignored it as normal.

Transformed it to Battroid-mode last nite.

Left-foot is totally damn loose. Not just the ankle-flap, but the whole tilt assembly. No friction or whatever. :angry:

Right-foot assembly is totally fine, in contrast.

Think Future polish can fix the looseness?

:5:

Every time I read an issue about Arcadia's VF-4G it's so deflating. 1) Because the Yamato release was so good and 2) because I feel like original owners (including myself) hyped this thing up so much that people that only have the Arcadia experience are like W-T-F

:(

-b.

My Arcadia VF-4 was noticeably tighter than my Yamato with the exception of the ankles, which were loose as hell. I just use it with one of the Yamato stands I have lying around.

Though I would like to reiterate that I haven't transformed my Yamato version in over 3 years.

Every time I read an issue about Arcadia's VF-4G it's so deflating. 1) Because the Yamato release was so good and 2) because I feel like original owners (including myself) hyped this thing up so much that people that only have the Arcadia experience are like W-T-F

:(

-b.

Hey no worries, both ankles on mine are loose, the rear landing gear doors are too tight and the missiles love to fall off but the Arcadia VF-4 is still one of my favorite valks. I guess I'm too easy going when it comes to fun toys :lol: .

Hey no worries, both ankles on mine are loose, the rear landing gear doors are too tight and the missiles love to fall off but the Arcadia VF-4 is still one of my favorite valks. I guess I'm too easy going when it comes to fun toys :lol: .

Cool - a glass half-full type of person! :D

It's also interesting, or maybe not, that the Arcadia VF-4G is still available when just a few months ago if a Yamato 4G showed up for sell it disappeared almost instantly.

-b.