1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

Are we looking at the same item? Because I can't find this for around $160 shipped from Amazon . Please tell if so , it will save me the temptation from getting it from N-Y.

https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-Unicorn-Destroy/dp/B00LLU83JI

EDIT: oh wait, you are right. that's the FINAL BATTLE version. The one on amazon isn't!

Edited by Cowboy17

you have me confused here. I thought we are talking about a 160 VF-4 toy. We have a separate thread for Gundam Toys

My bad it's my fault , I try to tempt no3Ljm into spending more money when the Sale price of the yf-19 wasn't enough . It was suppose to be a one liner comment but got side tracked .

Lol , I mean to say vf-4g ,

Edited by F360

My bad it's my fault , I try to tempt no3Ljm into spending more money when the Sale price of the yf-19 wasn't enough . It was suppose to be a one liner comment but got side tracked .

YF-19?! Where? :ph34r: You're side tracking again. Hahaha! :lol:

Got my Arcadia V-4G from NY today, and it is just beautiful.

Did a quick look at it, and didn't have the misfortune of missiles popping off all over the place. No space to display this at work, so will have to come home until I can allocate some desk space for it.

but first. Will work on converting it to a weathered FB2012 Hikaru custom when I have all of January off for annual leave.

Did a quick look at it, and didn't have the misfortune of missiles popping off all over the place. No space to display this at work, so will have to come home until I can allocate some desk space for it.

but first. Will work on converting it to a weathered FB2012 Hikaru custom when I have all of January off for annual leave.

The missiles don't just pop off from picking it up. When you're transforming it you might want to be careful though.

Yeah. I don't think the missiles are of any issue with the Arcadia.

You might want to check the hip/knee/ankle joints when in Battroid mode, tho...

Edited by treatment

So I switched my Arcadia VF-4 back to fighter mode (a slightly painful process) as I simply couldn't get the upper leg/hip joints tight enough to hold a decent pose without sitting on a display stand..

But from what I could tel the articulated hands don't fit in the forearm cavities like they do with a VF-1?

So I switched my Arcadia VF-4 back to fighter mode (a slightly painful process) as I simply couldn't get the upper leg/hip joints tight enough to hold a decent pose without sitting on a display stand..

But from what I could tel the articulated hands don't fit in the forearm cavities like they do with a VF-1?

Yes. Sad to say, they don't.

Don't worry, for your next shapeways shopping you can grab these ones: http://shpws.me/MpqA.

This version is just perfect, you will love it. It's design was refined from the 5 previous designs.

that link you posted doesn't seem to work for me so I looked on the shapeways website so are these the ones you're referring to?

http://www.shapeways.com/product/PLHRCL7G8/perfect-hands-for-vf-4g?optionId=59750203

im assuming so as they appear to be able to fit inside the forearm!

Yeah I'd say everyone that wanted one got one (or two or three or....) this time around so the VF-4 market dried up. I doubt we will see a reissue in the VF-X scheme again but they may do a limited repaint down the line, hopefully something crazy or maybe the Max scheme from M3.

Yeah I'd say everyone that wanted one got one (or two or three or....) this time around so the VF-4 market dried up. I doubt we will see a reissue in the VF-X scheme again but they may do a limited repaint down the line, hopefully something crazy or maybe the Max scheme from M3.

I bet if they do a hikarus paint scheme from flashback it will sell like hot cakes. Maybe as a web exclusive.

Gauging interest - anybody keen for some more custom head sculpts?

_VF-4_WIP_10_New_Sculpts.jpg

I'm in for the Electronic Warfare one. ^_^ The S-type though... still contemplating. :rolleyes:

This is just going to make me buy more VF-4's!

Me too. Sometimes having 3 is not enough. :lol: