1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

Agreed. ;) But I'm just teasing Lolicon since he said, he can now have the entire 'VF-4 Skull Squadron'. Which he bought from Takatoys. And from what you see, there's no available 'green' color. But there's that 'yellow'. And the guy who's using that color is a dead man too. :ph34r:

*snip*

Haha, good point! But the yellow trim is so classic, that I can definitely see a pilot carrying on the tradition (like in Macross TV!). Whereas there is no love for Kakizaki, as you said. :lol:

The yellow trim VF-4 will be piloted by Roy's son, because of course a man like Roy left behind a string of illegitimate kids. :p

The blue trim wouldn't be Max either, since we know he stayed on Earth till the launch of Macross 7.

I knew it! Ozma is one of them. :ph34r:

*looks at kidney* .....................nah...

i'll have to watch longingly as I miss out on this one... but if I had the cash-on-hand at that price I'd go for one.

You're third one as well? ;)

Wait. No love for Ben... er... Kakizaki? :rolleyes:

Its my first 4G cos I was waiting for the FB version.

But at this price, all brain matter went out the window. :p

Plus if ever the was a 1/60 FB4G i thk the price would not be at this pricing level...

Nvm the FB 4G will now be the double mythical unicorn of an actual FB4G toy + in bandai 1/100 scale! :lol:

It's back to full price as of now..

At least i managed to snagged one...

There goes my kidney and wallet..

You avatar made me chuckle reading your kidney wallet comment :lol:

Welp I saw this when it comes live, but I just pulled the trigger in a YF-29 30th + Super Parts and a VF-171 (Alto) for almost 30,000 the combo. I was thinking in getting some Arcadia VF's and that was a really good price sadly I didn't get enough money. So I ask, this kind of sales from HLJ are relatively normal??

Welp I saw this when it comes live, but I just pulled the trigger in a YF-29 30th + Super Parts and a VF-171 (Alto) for almost 30,000 the combo. I was thinking in getting some Arcadia VF's and that was a really good price sadly I didn't get enough money. So I ask, this kind of sales from HLJ are relatively normal??

yes, but it is rare to have something good among their sale. So if you really want that VF-4, more or less, this is a good time despite having no budget for it.

Was also tempted to pull the trigger on Arcadia's VF-4G, but I still have two from Yamato and I really don't/didn't need another.

It was the price that made it so tempting. Luckily for my wallet HLJ ended the sales pricing, and as I type this it's Discontinued at HLJ.

-b.

Got my second one. I actually have the VF-4 shipping carton as well.

Will play with one and keep one in mint.

It is one of the few VF fighter designs that have the least amount of visible transformable elements. Can't see the arms and legs and head. No gun pod and the General Galaxy style helps.

Edited by calubin_175

It was the price that made it so tempting. Luckily for my wallet HLJ ended the sales pricing, and as I type this it's Discontinued at HLJ.

I'm sort of relieved the offer expired as well. I started doing calculations about I could work it into the budget with the models coming along.

Just got my payment request too. I'm glad i put in my order last night before i went to bed. I was so tired i was originally going to order the next day from work. Glad i didn't i would've missed out on the price. Already have two but at this price i'll take another.

Just picked up another VF-4 from HLJ! This being my first Arcadia issue.. The discounted price was just to hard to resist! ;)

Yes! Now do the Maki-Maki dance and jump for joy. :lol:

At that price, I went ahead and bought a 4th...

Wow! :blink:

Nah, my 2nd. And if the wife asks, I'll say you guys tempted me...

Imagine me. What would I explain for the third one? I might say I want to beat aaajin's 2 VF-4G with 3. :lol:

Was also tempted to pull the trigger on Arcadia's VF-4G, but I still have two from Yamato and I really don't/didn't need another.

-b.

That what made me get a third one, B. :lol: Imagine all the things that's being said how hard to get this holy grail 2 years ago and how easy it is to get it now. :rolleyes:

I'll be keeping my original Yamato in fighter and displaying the Arcadia in battroid! :)

I'll be keeping one of my Yamato in the box. Paint the other Yamato in FB2012. And play with the Arcadia one. ;)

Payment request came in from HLJ. ^_^

Im keeping my Yamato boxed and this will be the main play VF-4G

Just got my payment request too. I'm glad i put in my order last night before i went to bed. I was so tired i was originally going to order the next day from work. Glad i didn't i would've missed out on the price. Already have two but at this price i'll take another.

Me too. Got robbed again by HLJ. Hahaha! :lol:

^True, and of all the Yamato VF-4G's I had and sold, I only paid retail for the original release I got from HLJ.

All of the others I purchased off of Jungle or Mandarake, and I had to be quick on the trigger with each purchase because they were so hard to come by a few years ago.

I really wanted to pull the trigger when I saw the sales price but I've been trying for so long to be more frugal and in the end I don't really need another one, my two remaining (original still sealed HLJ and a copy I got off of Mandarake on display in Fighter) are good enough for me.*

-b.

*for now :ph34r:

I just saw my paypal invoice last night and I still can't believe even if $1 is to Y103 right now, I just paid $160+ for this beautiful bird. That's 1/3 of the price of what's being asked 2-3 years ago. How cool is that?! B))

I just saw my paypal invoice last night and I still can't believe even if $1 is to Y103 right now, I just paid $160+ for this beautiful bird. That's 1/3 of the price of what's being asked 2-3 years ago. How cool is that?! B))

Yeah thats a pretty amazing price even with the week Canadian dollar. I had to get a third one.

I can assure you that is considered, without any reasonable doubts, very cool.

True. That's why I pulled the trigger on a 3rd seeing that HLJ sale price. Even though I don't know at first what to do with it. ^_^

Now, time to hunt for my new Holy Grail... :rolleyes:

Yamato 1/3000 SDF-1, perhaps? :ph34r:

Edited by no3ljm

Is 27000 the sale price? Also how long will this last? I'd love to have a VF-4 (though mostly for the Fighter so maybe I should just consider a model).

Is 27000 the sale price? Also how long will this last? I'd love to have a VF-4 (though mostly for the Fighter so maybe I should just consider a model).

Nope, that's the regular price. It did show up for a bit, back in stock, for sale, but right now it is listed at regular price.

-b.