1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

I'm still contemplating but I did PO'ed my third one from HLJ. :lol: Hoping that this one will be available on Black Friday too. Either way, I can still cancel this anytime. ;)

Iirc hlj didn't include preorders on their black friday sale list last year. I believe they started doing that because of what happened the previous year with the arcadia YF-19. But who knows maybe they'll drop the ball this year again, lol.

Iirc hlj didn't include preorders on their black friday sale list last year. I believe they started doing that because of what happened the previous year with the arcadia YF-19. But who knows maybe they'll drop the ball this year again, lol.

That's ok. I'm still 50/50 on this one since I already have two from Yamato. I just wanted to justify the money to spend here in MSRP (and for the new box ofcourse) compared to my first two which I got it from second market prices. But either way, it would be nice to have 3. ;)

I'm happy with my 2 Yamato VF-4s, but I would have considered an Arcadia had they modified the shoulders to articulate, and maybe lengthen the forearms enough to retract the posable hands in fighter. As a straight re-release, I'll pass. I'm happy for those who didn't get one the first time around, though, and at lower prices to boot...lucky bast@rds!

I think I selected SAL from HLJ for shipping.

IIRC they don't use SAL if the item cost more than 15,000 yens.

That's what happens to me with VF-0D, VF-0A and MP-10.

Let us know just in case HLJ emailed you notification that you can't do SAL on this one soon once the item is ready to ship. ;)

Did you order it spanner76 and how many?

nahhh.. gonna give this one a miss. I already have one of the original Yamato releases so I don't see the need for another especially as fighter mode is the only mode I actually like so buying another to display in gerwalk or battroid is kinda pointless. But if they had released a FB2012 color scheme then I would've been all over that like 5h!t to a blanket! hehe! ;):p:D

I don't think it is even possible to fit the VF-4G in a small packet. Maybe only the 1/60 VF-1s could fit in a small packet.

But EMS is still cheaper than SAL Parcel most of the time.

They will probably change the box. Might be smaller

so waiting for one of you guys to do a skull squadron theme with these things.

I think at least two of our members have already done this. WM Cheng was one, I thought. Is it Macross Junkie who did one as well?

EDIT: Here's a link to WM Cheng's gallery:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?app=galleryâ„‘=11252

Edited by mickyg

ebay has long become a total (bad) joke.. gone are the days of finding bargains. Its now only full of greed from both the sellers and ebay themselves.

Totally agree! if you notice most of everything is " Buy it Now " I hardly ever bid and win anything anymore. but like everything, it gets bastardized by greed!