1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

Why would Spanner have to replace everything? I am damn sure holding on to all of my Yamato's even if Bandai released a VF-1 series.

Me too.

Who says the (hypothetical) Bandai efforts would be any better and if so in what way? Shinier plastic? More line-art accurate? - that would be hard.

Why would Spanner have to replace everything? I am damn sure holding on to all of my Yamato's even if Bandai released a VF-1 series.

Hahaha! We're just teasing him. Hence my signature from his comment. :lol:

Edited by no3ljm

Take this with a grain of salt, as it's hard to always translate exactly, being a non-really-all-speaking-much-japanese.

But I think the rights got "switched owners". Which could mean Bandai, or that they just don't have the capital to pay

the renewal fee right now.

I would assume with Bandai's new push on DYRL, that the "Speculation" is more informal than you realize.

Would also line up with what my understanding was. Either way, I wouldn't hold your breath for VF-1's from Arcadia.

Ouch. The licensing rumors seems like a lot of unfortunate timing for Arcadia. If any of it is true, hopefully this time out is just temporary.

In the meantime, I like how the company is revisiting other Macross properties. And the price of the 4G means that I'm locked in for a second copy.

But seriously, are you going to buy the MAXL? And how many if ever? ;) Moi? I'm just curious to have it made. :ph34r:

Oh yeah. I would buy the MAXL in a heartbeat - and the VF-17T. B))

In fact, I think Macross 7 would be a good series to revisit along with Macross Zero, if Arcadia was able to renew that license too. On a more personal note, having a complete Sound Force squadron is something of a holy grail.

If those speculations are true, Bandai would have to make one killer VF-1 for me to replace all my yammies.

If its similar or provides nothing extraordinay the most I would do is just get one.

Also, if Arcadia can keep pumping out VF-4G's at such a price, I say they should start rolling out the repaints!, I'd be happy to get many!

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Guest davidwhangchoi

Also, if Arcadia can keep pumping out VF-4G's at such a price, I say they should start rolling out the repaints!,

just no repaints with brown feet :lol:

27k in 2/16, huh?

Minus some po discounts somewhere. If po-discounts gets offered at all.

Still a damn fugly battroid to me, but I might as well try to get one since I really don't have much coming in Feb so far. Prolly a bit less fugly to own than MP-28 Hot RodDumbass.

Btw, has the 75k Yammie-orig on Jungle drop down drastically in pricing now?

edit2:

hah!

still there!

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=1298530

There's also B-grade now at 59.6k.

Geezus...

Edited by treatment

27k in 2/16, huh?

Minus some po discounts somewhere. If po-discounts gets offered at all.

Still a damn fugly battroid to me, but I might as well try to get one since I really don't have much coming in Feb so far. Prolly a bit less fugly to own than MP-28 Hot RodDumbass.

Btw, has the 75k Yammie-orig on Jungle drop down drastically in pricing now?

edit2:

hah!

still there!

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=1298530

There's also B-grade now at 59.6k.

Geezus...

Those Jungle prices are crazy as it is but I'd hate to see what they'd want for a "sealed" example!? :o

They better hope they sell to an unsuspecting buyer soon or they'll have to drastically drop their prices! :rolleyes:

Edited by spanner76

Guest davidwhangchoi

LOL!, I like my VF-4G with brown feet!!

hahahaha, you got painting skills that are professional. i can't touch your work... :) but that one color stood out, i was looking at it and thinking: "wow! that's a great custom but the feet looked like kit kat :lol:

speaking of kit kat, i still remember you putting in the 30th anniversary tenjin valk in your freezer next to some kit kat B))

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Ouch. The licensing rumors seems like a lot of unfortunate timing for Arcadia. If any of it is true, hopefully this time out is just temporary.

In the meantime, I like how the company is revisiting other Macross properties. And the price of the 4G means that I'm locked in for a second copy.

Oh yeah. I would buy the MAXL in a heartbeat - and the VF-17T. B))

In fact, I think Macross 7 would be a good series to revisit along with Macross Zero, if Arcadia was able to renew that license too. On a more personal note, having a complete Sound Force squadron is something of a holy grail.

Hmmm... MAXL. I have to think about it. ;)

hehe.. it was always going to be 2, the 6 pack comment was giving a wmkjr a suggestion on how many to buy, he was trying to decide how many and the 4 was to cheer you on to buy 4. :D

4 for me? Nah. Hahaha! I am already thinking about the one that I'm planning on preordering. Should I or should I? Hehehe. :lol:

If those speculations are true, Bandai would have to make one killer VF-1 for me to replace all my yammies.

If its similar or provides nothing extraordinay the most I would do is just get one.

Also, if Arcadia can keep pumping out VF-4G's at such a price, I say they should start rolling out the repaints!, I'd be happy to get many!

For repaints, I'm planning on getting TV ver of Kakizaki to custom. Love to use those back part white areas. ;)

just no repaints with brown feet :lol:

Love the brown feet, david. :lol:

By the way, new photos via TagHobby.

ac160201.jpg

Edited by no3ljm

At the new price, I can afford another 2, and then have a group, with one being the FB2012. Until we find out more about the licensing of that and what the possibilities are (or aren't), I'll hold off doing any custom work right away.

Hmmm... MAXL. I have to think about it. ;)

4 for me? Nah. Hahaha! I am already thinking about the one that I'm planning on preordering. Should I or should I? Hehehe. :lol:

For repaints, I'm planning on getting TV ver of Kakizaki to custom. Love to use those back part white areas. ;)

Love the brown feet, david. :lol:

By the way, new photos via TagHobby.

ac160201.jpg

sorry but VF-4 battroid is so...

tumblr_mmuns5PaT91s8xh6wo1_500.jpg

sorry but VF-4 battroid is so...

it is so....

Yet, you guys are still gonna buy it. Hahaha! :lol: The reason why you guys doesn't appreciate the Battroid is because you don't display it in Battroid mode. Unless you guys are related to Big West. Hehehe. :rolleyes: Hence, 'We didn't see the VF-4 transform in the Flashback video. That's why we just like it in Fighter mode. It's more anime-accurate.' :lol:

I've grown to love the look of the battroid on this one. Looking forward to finally getting one for the collection.

This. ;)

Yet, you guys are still gonna buy it. Hahaha! :lol: The reason why you guys doesn't appreciate the Battroid is because you don't display it in Battroid mode. Unless you guys are related to Big West. Hehehe. :rolleyes: Hence, 'We didn't see the VF-4 transform in the Flashback video. That's why we just like it in Fighter mode. It's more anime-accurate.' :lol: *

hehehe! not a chance bro.. not a chance! :p;)

Im not so willing (or could actually be bothered :rolleyes:) transforming my VF-4 to get a proper hands on look and feel of it in gerwalk & battroid so I have solely based my opinion of its looks from photos on the internet. ^_^

Fighter mode looks the bollocks which is good enough for me! :D *

Yet, you guys are still gonna buy it. Hahaha! :lol: The reason why you guys doesn't appreciate the Battroid is because you don't display it in Battroid mode. Unless you guys are related to Big West. Hehehe. :rolleyes: Hence, 'We didn't see the VF-4 transform in the Flashback video. That's why we just like it in Fighter mode. It's more anime-accurate.' :lol:

This. ;)

Ha! If people keep posting the VF-4 in battroid mode I might change my mind about buying this. :lol:

The only valk I have on display in battroid mode is my VF-0S. The VF-4 will stay in Fighter mode because it never transformed in FB2012. :p

@no3ljm..

again! hehehehehe! :p:D:lol:

Edited by spanner76

I've got to say, I love the VF-4 battroid. It's very unique and looks like a tank...But...A fast tank. Almost like someone took a tank, put rockets, legs and wings on it, and sent it to kick ass. I dunno...I'm a sucker for the Lightning.

Hahaha! We're just teasing him. Hence my signature from his comment. :lol:

Haha, gotcha!

Ha! If people keep posting the VF-4 in battroid mode I might change my mind about buying this. :lol:

The only valk I have on display in battroid mode is my VF-0S. The VF-4 will stay in Fighter mode because it never transformed in FB2012. :p

This is the VFX version though and not the FB2012 version, so it did transform to battroid mode. I got used to the mode while I was playing the Macross ultimate frontier game on PSP. It also did not use a gun pod either in that game as far as I can remember.

I used to feel the same about the battroid mode though, but since I got my first 2 on release one has stayed in battroid and the other one in fighter so I got used to it.

Thats what I said a long time ago. From what i had heard, myself from digging around is that FB2012 is a clusterf***. Apparently some of the artists and song writers hold a piece of the pie. Not just a matter of coops between studios.

Thats the best i could do with limited language knowledge. It was enough that i stopped digging.

Just curious, but what's your source? Because I've never heard of any complications regarding Flashback 2012.