1/60 Perfect Transform VF-4G Lightning reissue.

Gakken85

crikey! only 27k yen! that is quite a bit cheaper than I was expecting! That's still a just over $300 toy (give or take) for us Aussies which I guess ain't tooooo bad. Definitely worth some consideration.

So from what I gather from the translation, only the first 20 ordered online from the site get the bonus gunpod? :huh: If so that's an extremely limited offer! Geez Arcadia can be quite the tight arse.. I guess none of us mere mortals (outside of japan) will get even a remote shot of that opportunity.. <_<

I think most folks would have been happy to pay an extra 1000k yen on top of the price for the inclusion of the gunpod as standard. Wouldn't you all agree? I mean seriously how much can that gun pod be actually worth to manufacture?

Then again it does have the unspacy logo tampo'd on it and we all know how Arcadia likes to keep tampo printing to the bare minimum.. :rolleyes:

That 20 refers to the maximum number you can order at once, I believe.

I'll be skipping on this as I don't need another VF-4 and this is just a straight reissue more or less. I've been streamlining my collection and sold off most of my duplicates already with the exception of the VF-19Advance.

But glad for those who will finally be able to get one of these at an acceptable price.

Yes! Gotta figure out how much to get. Thanks for the heads up! Now to figure out how to afford them! I hope this release helps Arcadia out for future releases.

Gotta pick up a 6 pack of them! j/k! :p

oh man i might get 3x, thanks for the heads up saburo!

Thinking of getting 3x, you must mean you will get 3. ;) I'll probably just get 2, unless i change my mind and get 3. LOL

looks like they will include a vf-1 gunpod for those special ordering from their online store (limited)

source mr.k

https://twitter.com/OnlineArcadia/status/657440703295819776

and mr. k adds the 4g is cheaper this time around

I was somewhat disappointed that the VF-4G did not come with a gunpod. It would cool to have a gunpod for VF-4 .

Thanks for the headsup on the price, Saburo. Looks like I'm IN for my 3rd one because of the price. If the Arcadia box looks great, 4th one. ;)

No prob! I have been busy with other things (haven't been photographing lately), but I am still lurking around MW and keeping up with Valk news. Possibly getting 4, nice! :D

Looks like I'm in for 2, what a great birthday I will have, all thanks to me.. and Arcadia lol.

Yes another fellow Feb birthday member!

I hear ya....its generally the case... though there is one which has been rare to catch which i hope they will re-release...virgin road.... ;):(

Pretty sure the VF-1D will get a re-release....and when that happens they may do a web-only release of the Virgin Road....maybe

But with the VF-4G now coming out......you can likely expect a VT-1 Super Ostrich and Max and Milia Super VF-1J's.....then maybe a 1/3000 SDF-1 TV or Battle 7...

I'll see if I can get one. Then I'll just wait for a repaint to get a second. They might not be able to do a FB 2012 version, but maybe a Max, Low Vis, Urban Camo or whatever. BTW, did Arcadia ever released alternate color schemes like Yamato used to do, or they've been too busy with cannon schemes so far?

As far as releases go, no alternate color schemes from Arcadia yet. Well... except for that VF-1J Tuxedo version. :ph34r:

Pretty sure the VF-1D will get a re-release....and when that happens they may do a web-only release of the Virgin Road....maybe

But with the VF-4G now coming out......you can likely expect a VT-1 Super Ostrich and Max and Milia Super VF-1J's.....then maybe a 1/3000 SDF-1 TV or Battle 7...

I'm pretty sure they're done with the SDF and dyrl macross licenses, where can we place bets? Edited by jenius

Thinking of getting 3x, you must mean you will get 3. ;) I'll probably just get 2, unless i change my mind and get 3. LOL

Hey! x could equal 2/3, which would mean he gets only 2. It could be 1/3 or even 4/3. So, the possibilities are quite huge considering he included a variable in his estimation of how many he might get. ;)

I'm pretty sure they're done with the SDF and dyrl macross licenses, where can we place bets?

LOL.....I'd be happy to lose that bet considering what the implication would be of Arcadia no longer owning the rights to producing 1/60-ish DYRL/SDFM VF-1 PT toys.... :rolleyes:

However, the ongoing HMR line kind of cools the idea of the prophesized DX VF-1....at least for now.....

I mean Macross seems hot right now and about to get hotter...but could Bandai really keep a DX "legacy" 1/60 line, a HMR 1/100 line, and the new MD DX lines selling well all at the same time without canibalizing sales from each other? The only way that may succeed would be the complete takeover of the Macross PT toy market....in other words, no "Yamatos" around to completely flood the market and have stock selling at cut-rate prices.....so....Maybe?

That would surely go against the whole new Macross marketing ploy of "Fight Together".......maybe that's just for the kits though.... ;)

When it comes to the toys.....Bandai may want it all...

Edited by jvmacross

Hey! x could equal 2/3, which would mean he gets only 2. It could be 1/3 or even 4/3. So, the possibilities are quite huge considering he included a variable in his estimation of how many he might get. ;)

Gotta pick up a 6 pack of them! j/k! :p

No prob! I have been busy with other things (haven't been photographing lately), but I am still lurking around MW and keeping up with Valk news. Possibly getting 4, nice! :D

I gotta say, Saburo is not on his right mind after all. First reply was he's going to get 6 pack. Then he replied next he will just probably get 2. The he replied to my post saying, possibly getting 4. Oh Arcadia what have you done to Saburo?! Hahaha! :lol: Make up your mind, dear sir! ;)

I agree with jvmacross. After the VF-4G and the VF-0A Mass Production version in 2016, I wouldn't be surprised to see announcements for Max and Milia Super 1Js.

Of course, I would be equally happy with anything new from Macross 7. ;)

Yeah, would be nice to see reissues. But who knows...

Mac7... time to release Mylene's! :lol:

LOL.....I'd be happy to lose that bet considering what the implication is of Arcadia no longer owning the rights to producing 1/60-ish DYRL/SDFM VF-1 PT toys.... :rolleyes:

Is it really official? Like did they release an official statement or something? I keep on reading about this 'rights' thing on every threads. Somehow it would be nice if they release an official statement now to end the speculations. ;)

Is it really official? Like did they release an official statement or something? I keep on reading about this 'rights' thing on every threads. Somehow it would be nice if they release an official statement now to end the speculations. ;)

No, just speculation...edited my post to be more of a "what if" condition....basically, if Arcadia lost rights to make 1/60-ish PT SDFM/DYRL toys, it would most likely be because Bandai would have paid BW more than what Arcadia could afford to retain them.....and Spanner76 would be forced to replace his entire collection with Bandai DX VF-1's!!! :p

Not a bad price at all! We'll see what this ends up costing shipped to the states, but can't really complain about the baseline MSRP.

This is a great/horrible time to be a MP Transformer/Macross fan....I'm selling a bunch of my collection on eBay, but even still...all the product coming out over the next six months is going to destroy my wallet.

~Dan

Edited by shogun221

Mac7... time to release Mylene's! :lol:

Well...I have nothing against her VF-11 MAXL. Bring it! ^_^

Maybe they could sneak her Valkyrie in over the summer and release the Macross Zero Reactive Armor in the fall?

The licensing stuff is over my head. I hope Arcadia still has the ability to make VF-1 toys and is just trying to be smarter than Yamato about each release. I guess time will tell where the next VF-1 comes from in this scale- a topic for another thread.

I gotta say, Saburo is not on his right mind after all. First reply was he's going to get 6 pack. Then he replied next he will just probably get 2. The he replied to my post saying, possibly getting 4. Oh Arcadia what have you done to Saburo?! Hahaha! :lol: Make up your mind, dear sir! ;)

LOL. I'll stick to picking up 2. :D

No, just speculation...edited my post to be more of a "what if" condition....basically, if Arcadia lost rights to make 1/60-ish PT SDFM/DYRL toys, it would most likely be because Bandai would have paid BW more than what Arcadia could afford to retain them.....and Spanner76 would be forced to replace his entire collection with Bandai DX VF-1's!!! :p

I'm waiting for Spanner's response on this one. Hahaha! :lol: Hey Spanner, make sure your reply is a good one. It's time to update my signature. ;)

Not a bad price at all! We'll see what this ends up costing shipped to the states, but can't really complain about the baseline MSRP.

This is a great/horrible time to be a MP Transformer/Macross fan....I'm selling a bunch of my collection on eBay, but even still...all the product coming out over the next six months is going to destroy my wallet.

~Dan

Welcome to the club, Dan. By the way, this is NOT the Macross Club. It's the Burning Wallet Club. :lol:

Well...I have nothing against her VF-11 MAXL. Bring it! ^_^

Maybe they could sneak her Valkyrie in over the summer and release the Macross Zero Reactive Armor in the fall?

The licensing stuff is over my head. I hope Arcadia still has the ability to make VF-1 toys and is just trying to be smarter than Yamato about each release. I guess time will tell where the next VF-1 comes from in this scale- a topic for another thread.

But seriously, are you going to buy the MAXL? And how many if ever? ;) Moi? I'm just curious to have it made. :ph34r:

Just to confirm, I am also just speculating on the rights deal. I heard all rights were pulled for rebidding before Delta. I think the only thing we know is that Arcadia has the Mac Zero license and vfx.

No worries, Jenius. I just want Arcadia to keep on doing what their doing since I really prefer their finishes than Bandai's. Don't get me wrong. I love both lines for different series. It's just that for me Bandai looks toy than Yamarcadia's. ;)

LOL. I'll stick to picking up 2. :D

Finally! You made up your mind. ;)

Well, apparently they also have the license for the DYRL "cactus" command ship......and we were all on pins and needles waiting for that one right? Right?!?! ;)

Maybe that is a sign of the limits of Arcadia's DYRL license...... :rolleyes:

Nah, those are resin models, different deal.

Well, there's that GBP release too, right? So all is not lost. ;)

From what I heard, BW notified all licensees last December. All companies could not announce new products after that until they re bid. The GBP had already been announced so it was unaffected. After that, who knows, and there is always the potential I am misinformed.

My wallet won't burn, it's protected by a super dimensional barrier system...but it seems to uncontrollably space fold cash straight into Bandai's and Arcadia's bank accounts.... :wacko::rolleyes::)

gallery_12176_633_94343.jpg

That's cute. :wub: Do you have another one that has Minmay on it? ;)

From what I heard, BW notified all licensees last December. All companies could not announce new products after that until they re bid. The GBP had already been announced so it was unaffected. After that, who knows, and there is always the potential I am misinformed.

Yeah. How I wish they will say something soon. Hate to see Spanner replacing everything. ;)