Hi guys! As I'm shutting down my model-making business permanently, I'm selling-off a few kits and things I had left in my closet. Here's what's for sale:

-1/72 Norbert Gerard (Nousjadeul Ger) Zentradi power armor kit, my personal copy. $285 + shipping

1/48 BLUEBERRY CRAB (Mospeada Inbit Gamo) $170 + shipping

1/48 BABY CRABB (Mospeada Inbit Eager) 2 crabb set + booster. $115 + shipping

1/5000 MOSPEADA Ikazuchi command carrier set with same-scale Shell-Dor and Garfish. $50 + shipping

1/32 SUPREME LEGIOSS: the original Moscato kit with multimedia parts, $900 + shipping

Bandai 1/72 Armored Messiah VF-25S, brand new in box, $70 + shipping

Takara DMK-01 Optimus Prime Dual Model Kit new in box. $125 + shipping

I also have some master patterns for some of my kits for sale, please inquire if interested. All prices above are in US dollars and will gladly do combined shipping as always if you take several kits. Thanks for looking :)

post-632-0-33265300-1442772752_thumb.jpg

Edited by captain america

Just a little FYI regarding the masters available for sale: several people have contacted me about these, so I think that it's worth putting some ideas out there about how they can be put to use. While some of you have the ability to absorb the cost of one set of masters alone, most do not and therefore feel stuck.

Consider the advantages of acquiring them as a group rather than as an individual: you can split the out-of-pocket costs more easily as well as spread-out or designate the production and labor. With a production run of just 10-12 units, you should be able to pay off the masters, molds, and maybe even turn a small profit. The molds are good (depending on the quality of the silicone you use) for about 30 castings, so each kit you sell after the first dozen until the thirtieth is all gravy. I'm basically spoon-feeding you a winning formula here.

Agreed 😊

Your products are legendary!

Many people still want these!

We just need a core group to put down the dough to make this happen.

I'm determined to see this happen!

Cheers Cap'n.

Pm sent, I'm interested in helping keep them around. I've got the casting experience to maintain the kit quality, just not a ton of flex with the wallet atm. I'm open to exploring payments plans, group funding, soul of my first born, organ donations, etc.

Edited by mech_dude
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...