1:100 Nousjadeul Ger Resin Kit by Over Dard

milhouse

Hi all,

I got my hands on a 1:100 scale Nousjadeul Ger resin kit by a company called Over Dard. I've been eyeing the kit on Yahoo auctions for about a year, and finally bit the bullet and bought it after seeing of the Capitan's 1:72 Ger (1:72 scale is not my scale, hence my reason for not going in).

I've built many plastic kits over the years, but this will be my second resin kit (the first was Mic Sounders from GaoGaiGar). Anywho, I thought I'd share my amateur/novice skills, and hopefully get some help from y'all...

This will be hand painted with brushes and Vallejo paints as it is the medium I feel most comfortable with...

Without further ado... pics:

post-29196-0-56960300-1442771086_thumb.jpg

The parts. I've clipped the flash, begun sanding, dry fitting and drilling the holes for the pins... It has two options for guns it can hold in its right hand, as well as two options for the shoulder cannon (one for storage mode and one for battle mode if I can call it that).

post-29196-0-74568300-1442770826_thumb.jpg

The cockpit/torso:

post-29196-0-31471900-1442771033_thumb.jpg

The sculpt is amazing to my eyes, and sorry for the awful pics! If I can get a better camera I will definitely take better shots.

The updates will be slow cos, ya know, life gets in the way... I've yet to finish my 1:100 Arii Regult Scout, and 1:100 Glaug that I started last year :p; however, this one will take priority!

Take care all!

-Gus

I have seen only one pictured and painted on the internet.

I didn't know it was 1:100 scale. I do like the more aggressive look compared to the 1/144 yellow Sub...

Same here,l've seen only one painted picture. And I agree it has a nice sculpt.

I have the 1/144 Yellow Submarine.

At first I thought it was the Experten Kit, but it's not ball jointed and casted in color. That also had a pilot that maybe came separately with it... can't remember.

I thought it was the Experten kit as well... it wasn't until I had the kit in hand and noticed there wasn't a pilot or points for the ball joints that I saw on the sheet the words "Over Dard." I am super fine and happy with my little accident/mistake because it looks a lot better than the Experten version.

Now, all I need is a 1:100 Zentraedi soldier -- too bad the Experten one is super hard to find.

Anywho, no update with this post -- I've just been sanding, and drilling little by little while dreamin'.

Is this the 2012 Wonderfest Summer one? I love how it looks. Now there needs to be a 1/60 scale version.

After the rabbit... I'm trying to complete the "Sunset Beach" Diorama! :lol:

That includes the soldier... millhouse. So it can be scaled down to 1/100.

Is this the 2012 Wonderfest Summer one? I love how it looks. Now there needs to be a 1/60 scale version.

According to the listing and using google it says it is from "Treasure Festa" (トレフェス オーバーダード 1/100 ヌージャデルガー)

My gawd, thanks for finding that image... I almost filled the hole in the neck where I was to attach the antenna (I didn't even know where to put it until I saw the pics in the link)... Thanks wmkjr!!!

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for not updating it... I did finish it; however, the WIP photos i took while doing the model were deleted from my old phone... and then I never updated it... Sorry for all those interested!

It was a very nice build... here are pics I took earlier this year.... perhaps when I have free time I will take better shots of it on its own

IMG_3525.PNG

IMG_3526.png

IMG_3527.PNG