Bandai vf-25 renewal toy dont have hardpoints for wing mounted missile

bongcp45

Because they are way more awesome with Super/Armored/Tornado parts!. :p J/k .

If they ever revisit the VF-25 line they would figure out a way to make the wings removable so you can swap it out like the VF-171 so people that want it clean and those that want it with hard points can have them. Also make them swivel too for different wing positions. The V1's clip on weapons set look horrible.

Edited by wmkjr

Oh God, please don't release V3. I just spent 2 fooking years of f5-slamming to get my current V2 collection.

Hardpoints didn't start appearing until the VF-171 super parts, which unfortunately came AFTER the V2's and I guess Bandai was much happier just reusing their already established mold rather than doing a re-tool

Isamu didn't carry any wing armaments on his VF-19 Advance, was he? But Bandai did put some on his toy valk.

Yeah, but since he wasn't using any in the show, I wouldn't be placing any armaments on it even if it does have the hardpoints. That's why I wouldn't have cared if it had the hardpoints or not.

I can't seem to recall the 25s being loaded with reaction warheads under their wings (I know they were shot by Ozma through his Armored VF-25S, which the toy has also). It's been a few years since I watched the series so my memory is not that clear about it anymore.

Yeah, but since he wasn't using any in the show, I wouldn't be placing any armaments on it even if it does have the hardpoints. That's why I wouldn't have cared if it had the hardpoints or not.

I can't seem to recall the 25s being loaded with reaction warheads under their wings (I know they were shot by Ozma through his Armored VF-25S, which the toy has also). It's been a few years since I watched the series so my memory is not that clear about it anymore.

Yeah. But my point was since there was no armaments used by Isamu on that 5sec cameo, Bandai decided to put hard points on his wing. Which goes back to what bongcp45 first posted that he was hoping that V3 of the VF-25's will have hard points on it, in which you replied there was no need since VF-25's didn't use armaments on it. But Bandai still did put hard points on its new mold released Valks.

I ain't replacing my entire Frontier Valkyrie collection with a new (version 3) model!!! :o:wacko::p:D

oh wait.. I feel as if I've said this before somehow.. ;):lol:

hehe!

but seriously im not doing it.. :rolleyes:

I would probably just buy one Messiah to check the V3 out. I mean what is the worst thing that could happen?

:rolleyes:

I would probably just buy one Messiah to check the V3 out. I mean what is the worst thing that could happen?

:rolleyes:

That I'd end up buying the whole lot! AGAIN! :rolleyes::lol:

the only one who stands to win in that possible situation is my son who will end up with the maddest collection of "old version" Valks! :D

That I'd end up buying the whole lot! AGAIN! :rolleyes::lol:

the only one who stands to win in that possible situation is my son who will end up with the maddest collection of "old version" Valks! :D

And that's three (3) of everything for all the modes. Right, Spanner? Not to mention all the modes of the add-on packs as well. ;)

His generation of 'Takatoku' toys. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

Thanks for the pics, this is proof enough that bandai should so put the wings hardpoint on the vf 25s in the first place.

Ooo pleaaaase don't give them any more encouragement to make ver 3, but then again if messiah is the nuns cf vf in delta bandai would instantly jump on the cash cow and then I'll have to undergo the grueling pre orders again.

Not really a bright future for me.