VF-19A

YF-19

YF-21

RVF-25

VF-25F

VF-25G

VF-25S

SV-51 Nora

Is there anything else out there to fill the voids in a "Development Timeline" display? Garage kit or Commercial ones.

Let's see...

Not listed above (I assume you have some of these despite that):

Hasegawa 1/72:

VF-0 with Ghost (limited edition, long OOP, expensive as hell if you can find it for sale)

VF-0 Battroid with Reactive Armor (same as above)

VF-1 Super and Strike versions

VF-1 Battroid, with Super, Strike and Armored versions

VF-11B/C Super Thunderbolt

VF-22 Sturmvogel II

Bandai 1/72:

YF-25 Prophecy

VF-27 Lucifer

Garage kits 1/72:

VF-4 Lightning III (exists in both vinyl and resin, long OOP in both cases)

VF-9 Cutlass (*possible* garage kit displayed at Wonderfest, I've only found two pictures of it so I don't know if it was actually for sale at the time)

YF-27 prototype: I believe I saw a conversion kit to turn the Bandai VF-27 into the "fake prototype" from Macross: The Ride (it was a decoy sent to the open competition to mask how powerful the actual VF-27 was).

Only after the Fighter models for now as they are all under perspex displays on the wall down the hallway liked pinned butterflies.

Yeah I have the Hi Man misslies versions, the Super and Superstrike versions and some low viz versions of the ones I listed.

Thanks for the VF-0A/S with Ghost suggestion. Just found 38 of them and bought one. Yeah they are expensive! $100USD.

Are the Bandai YF-25 and VF-27 worth it? I thought they were toys not scale kits?

Was there ever a VF-17 or 171?

Edited by NZEOD

Yes, both limited Wonder Fest garage kits.There's also an RVF-171 too.

With Radome??? I NEED one

Just found the VF-29 and Valkyrie II OVA on that E2046 site so thats another 2 ticked off once ordered. Nothing on the VF17 series though

Edited by NZEOD

With Radome??? I NEED one

Just found the VF-29 and Valkyrie II OVA on that E2046 site so thats another 2 ticked off once ordered. Nothing on the VF17 series though

Good luck any purchase from E2046...... I've been tempted to order from them before but most of the products are recasts and are supposedly of low quality.

I actually won that 171 resin kit from the MWCon Customs contest. I sold it because I thought I can make a better one with clear canopy, pilot, radome and fin, which wasn't the prize. I don't even think it was available yet. Definitely on my short list because it's one of my favorite valkyries.

• 2 months later...