Jump to content

Unused VF-0D for sale


Dimis
 Share

Recommended Posts



Ordered my VF-0D from NIppon Yassan and it was one of those with the misaligned intake markings. I only opened this week as i got excited about the VF-0A arriving shortly - which i am definitely opening immediately and if required also opening a paypal case, no kidding. NY was not able to help with this issue , i contacted them yesterday offering to pay the shipping fees. A normal person might be ok but i'm annoyed so i prefer to take a loss and sell it. I have checked every other part and i noticed one tiny paint imperfection on the right wing. Please check the photo. It's always been in its box, i didn't handle it at all. Otherwise all else looks ok. I normally sell through my ebay account dmm8110 (have sold a VF-4G, YF-29 etc there) but as this is a complicated case i'd rather sell to someone who already knows of the issue, or perhaps wants another for a much lower price, which is ... £100 and i absorb the paypal fees. Plus shipping on that , which on a quick check is £25 for USA and £20 for Europe and £11 for the UK. I have attached photos of the markings too. Check my ebay feedback if you want!

post-14781-0-75019800-1441131256_thumb.jpgpost-14781-0-24296100-1441131371_thumb.jpgpost-14781-0-49179900-1441131447_thumb.jpgpost-14781-0-87101200-1441131510_thumb.jpgpost-14781-0-57822600-1441131558_thumb.jpgpost-14781-0-32313700-1441131619_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dimis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks, but knowing my luck i will probably end up buying it again in 2 years time for twice the price and end up with the same issue again!!!

Well, that's ok. Mine and some of the members here have misaligned Intake markings as well. :unsure: And I already stopped getting so worried about it. Actually, the next thing you're going to get worried is the paint scratching once you started transforming this beautiful bird. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just to update this to say that the postage for this to the US was much higher than i expected and the sale did not work out. I have decided to keep it for a while but if i decide to let it go i'm gonna let everyone who contacted me know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...