Hasegawa announces a TV SDF-1 and a Super Messiah!

cool8or

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of picking this up for Xmas since I'd love a TV Macross, though all the talk of the inaccuracies trouble me. It still worth getting, or is it better to just settle for the DYRL version or soemthing else entirely?

• 1 month later...

Nice! Do I or don't I? I'm still holding out hope that they'll release an armored version.

hopefully they still continue it (knowing hasegawa, they will do it but it might take a lot of time)

And when they dies, I wish that the micro missile tray is two parts (missiles are a separate piece) similar with the Supers.

I don't think so. I think this is a different release. I should have said it was a VF-25G Super Messiah

Right, I knew that, but I was curious all the same. I suppose those "weapons" + Ranka must be on their own runner, so you're probably right and it's unlikely they'll be included.

...unless they're on the same runner as the 25G's gunpod and/or head...

EDIT:

Nope, seems gunpod/head parts are runners K/V respectively, and Ranka and sound boosters are N and Q. Shame. Well, here's hoping.

Edited by kajnrig

• 3 weeks later...

I did not model this SDF-1 model, I resized it to scale as close as I can get it to 1/4000. the ARMD space carrier is my model I am working on. It is scaled to 1/4500 to match the size of the ARMD (DYRL version). the blueprints are scans of the instructions for the DYRL kit scaled correctly.

post-29891-0-26852500-1454416857_thumb.png

I bought this model kit even if i saw from the official pics that it was not very accurate to TV version. But only after i assembled the pieces and sprayied the primer on them i realised that the design errors were more massive i even thought. Even the DYRL version is full of mistakes: the legs are missing an entire section: the thigh. The section where is the head which rotate during the storm attacker tranformation is too small. I sincerely regret i spent money for this thing...

I did not model this SDF-1 model, I resized it to scale as close as I can get it to 1/4000. the ARMD space carrier is my model I am working on. It is scaled to 1/4500 to match the size of the ARMD (DYRL version). the blueprints are scans of the instructions for the DYRL kit scaled correctly.

Very nice. Do you have plans to produce this for others..?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.hlj.com/product/HSG27/Sci

Hasegawa Super VF-25F/S currently on sale at HLJ, 35% off.

Couldn't help it... just added one to the private warehouse to justify shipping consolidation. Thanks for the heads up, Kajnrig.

Edited by ivorysniper