Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

Why is the VF-0S head grey like the armor but the rest of the body painted? Will get 2 of these at least.

Perhaps they didnt have a head connecting part ready yet for the prototype display so they couldnt use an actual head..

As for the body, will be interested in how tight it fits on and stays on when the actual comes out...esp on the chest area...and not to mention shoulders..

Edited by seti88

Perhaps they didnt have a head connecting part ready yet for the prototype display so they couldnt use an actual head..

As for the body, will be interested in how tight it fits on and stays on when the actual comes out...esp on the chest area...and not to mention shoulders..

Me? I'm interested to know if it's still poseable? ;)

I think it was on the announcement poster it was coming out in 2017. I think it's the 15th anniversary of Macross Zero. And here's for the lazy peeps.

12650827_994675223949186_445414836011732

So it scales with the Mini SDF-1 so I'm guessing it will be just like the Mini SDF-1, a model kit. Bullet dodged.