Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

Frak and I was thinking of cancelling my 0A once I got my hands on the 0D. Plus I only got my hands on two Arcadia stands they are not selling them anymore. Now I gatta have it so that means I got to box some things.

Oh snap! Arcadia stopped selling their valk stand?!?! (or only HLJ stopped selling it)

That is a bit sad... At least include it with each valk release from now on if it isn't going to be available.

EDIT:

Oh geez. Looks like no one selling the Arcadia Valk stand any more. At least we have Yeti stand! :D

Edited by eggy99

That would be awesome if it ends up around $100 US. But I'm thinking the reactive armor will be closer to half the cost of the 0A/0S, assuming the 0S doesn't cost more than the 0A. 19200JPY, and no less than 17500JPY, before the usual discounts and conversion rates. That's my guess.

So is it released as a separate add-on or will there be a bundle with a VF-0S included?

No news yet but if it is the first time they release 0S, I wish they will bundle it (hopeful that it should have less price impact similar to what they did with VF-1J GBP)

Oh. That alone made it the best VF-0? Personally I think the 0D looks cooler for a 2 seater. But overall I like the 0S the most.

Well it's the best looking in my book :D I like the VF-0D but the VF-0B 2 seater with swing wings owns it.

Oh snap! Arcadia stopped selling their valk stand?!?! (or only HLJ stopped selling it)

That is a bit sad... At least include it with each valk release from now on if it isn't going to be available.

EDIT:

Oh geez. Looks like no one selling the Arcadia Valk stand any more. At least we have Yeti stand! :D

Thats ridiculous. They should keep those stands in production. Not the greatest stand but at least the price was reasonable. The old yamato stands are going for $150 these days. I remember years ago i was deciding to buy one for $25 but was put off by the shipping price $25 as well. Should've bought it then.

I would never be done until Arcadia release the VF-0B! Any color would be fine.

You could always fit the nose/cockpit section from a 0D on to a 0A and boom! You now have a VF-0B! ;) colors will be off but who cares!

Edited by spanner76

I would never be done until Arcadia release the VF-0B! Any color would be fine.

You could always fit the nose/cockpit section from a 0D on to a 0A and boom! You now have a VF-0B! ;) colors will be off but who cares!

or perform a repaint! hehe! kidding! I wouldn't attempt that either..

Should be easier to just switch the delta wings for the swing wings to keep the ability to transform, I think the chestplate on the D is a bit wider to fit double cockpit.

I would love to try this but this valks are too expensive to get multiples and fiddle with.

If I could find someone who only wants a VF-0C and knows how to repaint, that would be perfect!

Since I'm not familiar with the whole of the 0 series, if it's following typical naming conventions the 0C would be a Single seat version of the 0D?

Yeah i guess so.. but you'd also have up swap out the vertical stabilizer assembly too. But would the 0D cockpit section actually be any wider than the 0A?

I don't think it would be wider. I know it's narrower than the Yamato ones. Pretty easy disassembly on the Arcadia.