Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

2 hours ago, spanner said:

Yeah just saw that email from NY stating the release has been brought forward a couple weeks. Gotta pay the pre-order by next week..

One the one hand, I'm glad it's coming even sooner, on the other I'm not sure I have enough funds for it at this very moment. :unsure:

3 hours ago, Scyla said:

Yay my PW deadline is the 15th. That means I can ship the armor set with my current HLJ stack. :D

Assuming that it will be available at HLJ before the 15th. ;) 

Now it's time to wait for HLJ's payment request. Money money money. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, spanner said:

paid for mine last night so hopefully will see it in around two weeks from now going by my rough calculations from the 12th being the new release date. I'll be pissed off if NY delay the shipping again like they did my Mirage figure.. 

I'm sure everything will work out just fine. ;)

4 minutes ago, neko878 said:

Any word on if they gonna do a reissue of the VF-0A or S after this release?

there is always the possibility but who knows.. I guess I wouldn't mind another VF-0S, though im much more interested in getting my hands on the "unknown soldier" VF-0A variant. Is that even still planned for release? Has anyone heard anything else about it?

No word on the 0A CF,.. last heard since a year or more ago? Wonderfest is coming up this month, so you would never know if there could be announcements...I know for me for one, would be prioritising purchases for delta valks instead.

who knows if arcadia might have the same idea and put it off till the delta valks releases die down....

Edited by seti88

Me too! I can't wait to have it in my hands! I have been waiting for this since the first time i saw Macross zero back in 2003-04.

Now i am just thinking about a picture with all the different armored parts...so far we have: VF-0S ROY, VF-1J HIKARU, VF-25S OZMA....Am i missing something? Did not go completely trough delta yet but my understanding was that only super parts appeared in the series. Maybe a VF-11?

6 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Looks like it might be the same thickness as the 30th S&SP box. Cant recall if the Sound Booster's box was also thinner than normal. 

Soundbooster box was around 2/3s vf 19kai box if im not mistaken