Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

Out of curiosity. Do they replied to the tickets first before shipping the order? Or they just ship it without reply after you filed the ticket?

Mine arrived today at work place from HLJ. Hopefully to get it tomorrow after they sorted out all the mails and packages they picked it up today. So excited for the weekend. ;)

And since it came from HLJ PW, I'm not expecting a perfect conditioned boxes. :unknw:

Edited by no3Ljm

52 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Out of curiosity. Do they replied to the tickets first before shipping the order? Or they just ship it without reply after you filed the ticket?

Mine arrived today at work place from HLJ. Hopefully to get it tomorrow after they sorted out all the mails and packages they picked it up today. So excited for the weekend. ;)

And since it came from HLJ PW, I'm not expecting a perfect conditioned boxes. :unknw:

They reply first .... And 20 minutes later they shipping my order.

I opened a ticket on NY on Tuesday, explaning that i got my order on preparation in progress since almost 2 weeks.

next day i got tis reply

58b1270956a90_2017-02-2403_43_28.thumb.png.ec9ac54c4c724ea8b4aeb845c452281d.png

not more than 3 hours later this arrives

58b1270cd155f_2017-02-2403_43_39.thumb.png.1ddb14035d7e435585f4aa124cd75057.png

I guess it never hurts to ask XD

My RA parts arrived yesterday. Found them a little fiddly to fit up and the chest piece will pop off if you even think of touching it which is a bit painful.. also is a bit top rear heavy which makes posing options a bit limited and the pinkish white missiles also kinda shits me.. but overall I guess im pretty happy with how they look. Gald I only bought one set though!

20170224_194027.jpg

7 hours ago, spanner said:

My RA parts arrived yesterday. Found them a little fiddly to fit up and the chest piece will pop off if you even think of touching it which is a bit painful.. also is a bit top rear heavy which makes posing options a bit limited and the pinkish white missiles also kinda shits me.. but overall I guess im pretty happy with how they look. Gald I only bought one set though!

20170224_194027.jpg

You know you need at least 4 spanner. 

Got mine yesterday. Had a bit of a scare though. I checked the tracking and it said it was delivered to the address and signed by me and left with the person. Except, I was working from home and was home all that time and I didn't get or sign anything! I checked my porch and around the house and saw nothing outside. I had to call up the local post office to see what was up. They told me they would contact the carrier and have him deliver the package by the end of the day. I finally did get it without further issue after I checked my porch around 5.

Overall, I like the sculpt, but the the missile doors will remain closed because the missiles are too pink for my tastes. I was also expecting a more neutral gray as the show, the Hasegawa kit, and Arcadia's own prototypes had, instead of this almost dark tan color that we got on the legs and stomach area. I swear Arcadia gets off on picking a color and purposely going totally off the mark on the production releases for the Zero line.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

8 hours ago, spanner said:

Thanks! :) The chest piece did click in or at least I heard a click but it still seems to want to pop off pretty easily.. maybe I still haven't fit it on correctly..?

You haven't fit it on correct, that sucker is rock solid on mine.  Make sure the little clips are locked into the intakes on the chest.

Edited by Mommar

On 2/26/2017 at 6:29 AM, Mommar said:

You haven't fit it on correct, that sucker is rock solid on mine.  Make sure the little clips are locked into the intakes on the chest.

I know they ar emeant to clip into those intakes on the chest piece but they don't seem to want to hook in right.. I will be having another look at it again tonight.

15 minutes ago, MAC-X said:

Spanner only bought 1 set? That's something new :)

hehe! yeah I only got one set.. I have two VF-0S but only one in battroid so I didn't see the point of buying multiples..

On 2/25/2017 at 0:05 AM, spanner said:

20170224_194027.jpg

Nice pose, Spanner! ;)

Same as you, the chest armor on mine keeps on popping off too.

15 hours ago, spanner said:

Thanks Noel! :)

I didn't have time this evening to check it out but I might check the transformation of the Valkyrie itself which might be causing the issue.. Maybe there is something not sitting in the right spot which is blocking the part from connecting properly?

I had the front armor on mine pop off while I was messing with the arms, turns out I only had one side latched on the chest. When you push down on the missile panels go back and forth a few times to make sure both latches catch, when everything is in place you should be able to pick up the VF-0 by the chest armor without anything popping off.