Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

Ah the sideways pose always reduces like 10 pounds. B)) Shoulder pads need to be a wee bit smaller, but all armored up this will be a beast on the shelf.

I blame the lineart for the bulkiness of the Reactive Armor on the VF-0S. Every time I look at it over at M³ I think the Phoenix looks fat. ^_^

Oh, so that's how the shoulders attach. Right on the back of the backpack. Not a bad way to do it, I hope.

But lets hope that hinge will be made out of metal or at least POM ;)

That pin could potentially weaken the hinge.

:lol:

bringing it to new page :lol: hmmm since you didnt add the pic to your post, my reply doesnt include the pic...

here it is...

post-31-0-48144500-1462352842_thumb.jpg

If you dont want models to look fat, ask them to pose sideways... ;)

Still loving it. :wub: Right now I don't care how big or fat it is. I just want to see this one on my VF-0S... pronto! :rolleyes:

the shoulder connector is unsightly I almost for sure limited the arm articulation
sadly there seems to be much unconformity
I would like the same level of criticism that have the vf 2ss

Looks like it will still have arm articulation even though it has a big shoulder missile launcher pods. I just noticed, by basing it on the photo it looks like it's just resting on the shoulder as a support. I guess, that's the reason why it's connected to the backpack instead of mounting it to the shoulder just like the VF-1's GBP.

ar3.jpg

ar8.jpg

Hey Man, apparently there are 0A's laying around in Japan right now. Come release of the armor you might be able to nab one really cheap.

Yea despite the bum leg, the price maybe cheap enough to overlook it. Already have the 0A but m saving it for any future ghost sets...

If the RA sets are still available post release, getting another with a cheaper 0A would enable a double dragon RA display!

front to front

post-15116-0-66455500-1462430469_thumb.jpg

or back to back

post-15116-0-37616000-1462430691.jpg

Edited by seti88

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldnt try to translate anymore from the solid coating translation, but he has been cryptic of late.

from the colored drawing, that might be an indication of the base colors they are working with...

Should be viewed from an information viewpoint. The color might somehow magically change...

Edited by seti88

Yea despite the bum leg, the price maybe cheap enough to overlook it. Already have the 0A but m saving it for any future ghost sets...

If the RA sets are still available post release, getting another with a cheaper 0A would enable a double dragon RA display!

front to front

attachicon.gifno5-doubledragon.jpg

Totally unrelated to the reactive armor:

Bwahaha - that's totally the "chairman" from Iron Chef America!

I wouldnt try to translate anymore from the solid coating translation, but he has been cryptic of late.

from the colored drawing, that might be an indication of the base colors they are working with...

Should be viewed from an information viewpoint. The color might somehow magically change...

That's probably true. Any blue paint related stuff with Arcadia is always a miss. ;)

Totally unrelated to the reactive armor:

Bwahaha - that's totally the "chairman" from Iron Chef America!

Not to mention, he's the Crying Freeman too. ;)

The VF-0s' tooling were created to mold the toy's parts' outer surfaces with matte finish; to tool the Reactive Armor parts for gloss would be idiotic in the extreme, so a nice fine matte finish is 99.9% guaranteed (.1% chance of gloss because this is Arcadia we're talking about...).

The VF-0s' tooling were created to mold the toy's parts' outer surfaces with matte finish; to tool the Reactive Armor parts for gloss would be idiotic in the extreme, so a nice fine matte finish is 99.9% guaranteed (.1% chance of gloss because this is Arcadia we're talking about...).

I'm more worried with them achieving the correct color than the matte/gloss finish look. Hehehe. :D

I'm more worried with them achieving the correct color than the matte/gloss finish look. Hehehe. :D

Fret not. I'm sure their color choices will be 100% accurate to their interpretation of what the colors should be... in their own heads. Whether or not those choices will be anywhere near what was depicted on screen, however... :unsure::lol: