Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

The distal part of the forearm armor looks like a shield when twisted outwards in the lineart. It looks like it's rear facing in the pic above. Unless you thinking of the VF-11 APS-11 armor?

Edited by wmkjr

I'm hoping for a bundled edition besides the stand alone armor. Maybe an Arcadia web exclusive?

The thing nowadays when it comes to Arcadia Web Exclusives is that it's limited to 20 pieces. So the chances of scoring one is limited. As I remember, the YF-19 with stand is limited to 20pcs. And the SDF-1 resin and Cactus ships are limited to 100pcs. :unsure:

And like everyone said here before, a bundled VF-0S/Reactive Armor will probably cost us a limb or two.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'd rather get a VF-0A and put the reactive armor on that. I think it just makes more sense visually than putting it on the 0S.

i'll trade you lol

I'd rather get a VF-0A and put the reactive armor on that. I think it just makes more sense visually than putting it on the 0S.

I have to admit, I agree with you on this one. ;) It has more sense to use it on VF-0A since it will hide VF-0A's leg 'imperfections'. :rolleyes:

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm hoping for a bundled edition besides the stand alone armor. Maybe an Arcadia web exclusive?

it's too cost prohibitive to arcadia, they need to sell things to a larger audience not a smaller one to make a profit, it's tough enough to get people to pay 300 + once they get to 500 not many customers will be able to afford that.

On the plus side, if anybody does want to put armor on their 0A they're still on sale and are apparently already cheaper to buy as well.

If it fit the VF-0D, I would put the armor on that.

The lower leg portions might not fit on the 0D because those parts of the legs are different. Every other place where the armor attaches seems to be the same as on the 0A and 0S though.

If it fit the VF-0D, I would put the armor on that.

On the plus side, if anybody does want to put armor on their 0A they're still on sale and are apparently already cheaper to buy as well.

The lower leg portions might not fit on the 0D because those parts of the legs are different. Every other place where the armor attaches seems to be the same as on the 0A and 0S though.

As Mommar said there will be a problem with the tail-fins of the VF-0D. They wrap around the lower leg and are not part of the backpack like on the VF-0A/S

It can probably. You just don't put the booster backpack because the main wings are much wider and different build and you just have to remove those tail fins that wraps the leg during Battroid mode.

Thanks for posting this Valhary. So excited to own one. ;)

For those who's still curious about this armor set being compatible to the old VF-0S, it's not. It's really clear that this will be too narrow to be used in the wider body of Yamato's VF-0S. And based on that blog link, Mr.K showed that it uses the same slot on the back for the missiles (Ghost set) to secure the upcoming armor's booster backpack. Hope that clears it. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

Woah Mr K is going full development detail! As if it needed help in the hype department... :lol:

Glad they are using the same ghost tabs to hold the backpack secure...

Cant wait to see the shoulder armor pics! B))

Always is, since YF-19 I think. ;)

enjoy........http://ameblo.jp/arcadiaac/entry-12130530708.html

mentions is as a seperate release but they are mulling the possibility of a set release ;):D

Oh oh peg detected on shoulder armor.

further back diagram post-15116-0-63061700-1455874044.jpg

That looks to be pegging to the back of the backpack...hmmm..

i think the hasegawa kit doesnt..post-15116-0-06969500-1455873811_thumb.jpg

I guess if its for stability of balance of the missle pack on the sholders it wont be that much of a biggie...however for those who want anime accuracy... -_-

Edited by seti88

If it works better, I an live without anime accuracy.

and speaking of things that weren't in the anime that I want. can somebody tweet to Mr. K how cool it would be for them to include the leg missile launchers and double gunpod rack shown in the Master File book?

post-4286-0-05960400-1455876378_thumb.jpgpost-4286-0-70220300-1455876379_thumb.jpg

Edited by anime52k8