What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

Considering it's the 10th tamashii anniversary + tour was back in JP + 35th macross anniversary, that was a missed opportunity for a surprise special DX announcement :mellow: 

But nothing on bandai, they already have so many hits out this year...

time to focus back on arcadia for SV-51 mold reveals...

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, seti88 said:

With the delta movie announcement, maybe there will be surprises in store there for bandai to release. Whether or not you like the premise of a delta movie, i would think it does increase chances for a bandai VF-22 DX or a VF-9. ^_^

Movie!!!!!!!??? :unsure:

But yeah, a 22 or a 9 will be AWESOME

46 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Woohoo a Delta movie! Now we can listen to some idiots blubber about the wind for two hours straight while not doing anything with the mecha that Bandai wants us to buy! ^_^

I'm pretty sure that we all miss this guy. Now we will see him again. And still not wearing seatbelts. :lol: 

Ypj7bm3.gif

9 hours ago, Pedro2k6 said:

Maybe a VF-31 with Armor part or YF-35? 35th anniversary

I wonder if kawamori-san will have time to design armored versions and more valks with the next macross series coming in 2018 too.

Definitely would like an armored 31 tho!
Tenjin-san was also in russia lately, maybe he is looking at russian birds to input to kawamori for upcoming valk designs!

I feel like there are so many amazing valks that haven't had their fair share of screen time that Kawamori doesn't need to keep cranking out crazier and crazier more complicated valks... they can just go back to the well and give the VF-19, 22, etc. a chance to shine. 

10 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Just release the 1/1800 SDF-1 so that I can skip Arcadia's PF version.

This. Also, release that 1/35 VF-1! Honestly, I would get rid of anything in my collection to make room for these two (and more, assuming variants). 

11 minutes ago, jenius said:

I feel like there are so many amazing valks that haven't had their fair share of screen time that Kawamori doesn't need to keep cranking out crazier and crazier more complicated valks... they can just go back to the well and give the VF-19, 22, etc. a chance to shine. 

hope he revisit VF-4 and revise it with his updated experience and knowledge with variable mecha (like how a 25 is to the VF-1)

My wishlist for bandai though remains to be a renewal Armored bundle

2 hours ago, jenius said:

Its a delicate balance, to have the hype train going vs old favorites. If we didnt have new valks, then it might get pretty stale if all we had were variants. 
So am all for kawamori-san pushing the envelop, just glad he is still doing it! 

But on bandai's part releasing valks, the amt of variants per model (ie 31 and 262) has suppressed options of releasing old fav's..Put it down to maximising returns on a mold...thats how it goes...

Maybe bandai needs a new line...the 1/60 favorite valks of the macross series line....Oh i think i just described premium bandai :unknw:...

Edited by seti88

I hope 2018 sees the release of the Regult Scout, the TV and DYRL Power armours.

But I wonder if Bandai would do an HMR Boquomouxy Quel-Quallie Theatre Scout Pod? And what about a Gnerl and Glaug Eldar?

And how about that blocky Liewneautz Shuttle used to transport Britai and Exesodol? Was that ever made by anyone ever?:huh:

Bandai should do the pink VF-19, white/purple VF-27, and aqua colored YF-25. Only those three left and they already completed Macross30 Valks. ^_^

Edited. At work earlier. Was typing fast. :lol:

Edited by no3Ljm