What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

13 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

What are the chances that after Arcadia releases its VF-4A Lightning III FB2012 next year, Bandai will announce their DX version of it?

Given they just released a HMR VF-4, and potentially have at least 2 other HMR VF-4s (Max/Milia), I'd rate the chances as extremely low.

40 minutes ago, seti88 said:

https://macross.jp/news/?id=1334

Commemorating the
" TAMASHII NATION" festival of soul figures on YouTube "Macross ch" from 20:00 on Friday, November 6 "Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Macross F, Macross Delta DX Chogokin & LIVE Information Zentradi Special!" Delivery is decided!

Whuuut?? zentradi special??

Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder what that is. Q Rau? Regult? Gluag?

3 minutes ago, seti88 said:

A zentradi DX you mean?? wow that would be mind blowing...not to mention $$$ due to  their sizes...

Yeah, that's the way I read it. The thought, "Holy smokes that would be huge!":bigshok:

I would LOVE a Q Rau!

Edited by sqidd

5 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Maan what are the odds of a 1/48 scale q rau...posing with 1/48 max...inside a custom hangar/city what have you...

Ok..am hallucinating now...excited for the possibilities!

Right! I would need some serious display modifications because that WOULD HAPPEN!!!!:wub:

26 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Sorry for some additional bubble-bursting, but if they did make a Glaug/Regult/Queadluun DX it would probably not be in-scale with the VF-1. The DX line is generally similar sized figures, rather than similarly scaled figured.

My money would be on 1/60

C'mon now guys. You know that this is Bandai's Tamashii Nation sponsored event so it's just going to be another GUNDAM announcement. :ph34r:

:lol:

By the way, the only word missing in the translation is 'Prime' according to Google Translate.

魂のフィギュアの祭典「TAMASHII NATION」開催記念
「超時空要塞マクロス、マクロスF、マクロスΔ DX超合金&LIVE情報ゼントラ盛りスペシャル!」の配信が決定!

Commemoration of "TAMASHII NATION", a festival of soul figures "The Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Macross F, Macross Delta DX Chogokin & LIVE Information Zentradi Prime Special!" Will be delivered!

Optimus Zentradi Prime, then? :rolleyes:

So, I might be stating the obvious here, but I think the 盛り (mori) is just a typo, and it's supposed to say ゼントラーディ (and there was some autocorrect/autocomplete shenanigans that changed ディ to 盛り).  "Prime" or whatever is not a part of this announcement.

As to what a Zentradi special could mean, my best guesses are either:

A) It's just Guld's YF-21, but that would be extra cruel of Bandai, as there is nothing really Zentran about it (beside the pilot, who iirc, isn't even 100% Zentran).

B) The scout regult HMR we saw teased a while ago. 

C) Some new enemy mecha (probably HMR), that we haven't seen yet.

I'm hoping it's at least B, but C would be awesome.

32 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

So, I might be stating the obvious here, but I think the 盛り (mori) is just a typo, and it's supposed to say ゼントラーディ (and there was some autocorrect/autocomplete shenanigans that changed ディ to 盛り).  "Prime" or whatever is not a part of this announcement.

Probably. But then, on the Google Translate, if you remove '盛り' (mori) on the sentence, Google still translates 'ゼントラ' as Zentradi. Amazing that Google now acknowledges  'anime' terms instantly. ;) 

9 minutes ago, jenius said:

Mirage's 262... 

Elvis Draken perhaps?