What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

I just want their YF-21, but I want it's battroid to be a significant improvement over the Yamato's.

After that, a VF-5000, a VF-9, a VF-14, or a Variable Glaug would be nice. I'd like to see them take on the more obscure designs that haven't had proper toys.

1 hour ago, M'Kyuun said:

I just want their YF-21, but I want it's battroid to be a significant improvement over the Yamato's.

After that, a VF-5000, a VF-9, a VF-14, or a Variable Glaug would be nice. I'd like to see them take on the more obscure designs that haven't had proper toys.

Well, it did say wish list!:p

The VF-14 may be more than a wish..

kawamori teased (a year or so back?) that there would be a new vf-14 looking valk coming out for the upcoming macross delta movie....

fingers and toes crossed that translates to a new DX the next year...

Edited by seti88

On 10/5/2020 at 4:55 AM, seti88 said:

The VF-14 may be more than a wish..

kawamori teased (a year or so back?) that there would be a new vf-14 looking valk coming out for the upcoming macross delta movie....

fingers and toes crossed that translates to a new DX the next year...

We haven't seen anything else of that Valk, have we?

Edited by New_Valk

During the roy DX PO stage, bandai announced that roy would be making a special appearance at TN summer beforehand.
Granted the supers weren't mentioned.

Normally for past year TN winter events, there would be a macross graphic or mention in the exhibition layout for macross products.
Am sure its nothing but an observation of lack of mention for macross in the TN winter promotions.

Could still be early days, a month to go.:unknw:

Yeah, the TN summer event gave us that opaque cylinder which was concealing Roy's DX dressed up with TV supers. Sadly, it also gave us a couple non-Macross HMR figures. Great for fans of those properties, but disappointing for me. The summer focus was on those massive Dragon Ball and Gundam displays. And Bandai showed off the EVA metal build repaints again? 

It looks like Dragon Ball fans have more to look forward to at the winter event. I also like that Bandai is doing more Star Wars Meisho Movie Realization figures. Although I don't collect either line,  I enjoy seeing the in-hand photos.

I'm crossing my fingers, though, hoping that Macross gives us more than a cameo this time 'round.

http://tamashiinations.blog.jp/archives/7548019.html

the last paragraph..

At the event "TAMASHII NATION 2020" held online from November 6th (Friday) to 8th (Sunday), 2020 , the latest information on Yak deculture such as the latest items of the Macross series will be released!
Be sure to check it out! !!

hope it wouldnt be an issue for international access to the virtual tour.

So this year we all can say we attended TN!

2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

https://tamashiination2020.tamashiinations.com/vrl/

img_map_01.thumb.png.4da700b728ac1668bf3e74f47e686f7e.png

? For macross? :rolleyes: haha....

at very least as per site there is a HMR exibition....so hopefully there would be a HMR macross...

or perhaps macross is contained in the chogokin/HMR sections...

I think that is very likely given that the DX Lineup is under that banner.

Digits crossed for an update or a final for the YF-21.  They've made enough progress on it already to hopefully stay the course. 

Heck, I'd take it as it was shown- much better balance between fighter and battroid, with the battroid looking far more proportionately correct than the Yamato. 

I'm hoping for the HMR Destroids they teased to be released. With a new Delta on the way, I'd love  a HMR VF-31, plus it would be another milkable mold for HMR to keep the Macross part of the line rolling.

Given the Bandai/Takatoku aftermarket $$$, I'm still hopeful for a TV style SDF-1 re-issue or update.  TV style SDF never gets enough love IMHO. 

20 hours ago, Sandman said:

I want the Tan VF-171 from delta minus the exploding parts. Come on Bandai. And super parts for the remaining delta flight. Ridiculous we can't display Delta flight with their super parts. 

That right there is what really is frustrating about the Delta line. So many great opportunities to produce more VF that it’s hard to believe Bandai doesn’t want to milk the molds that already exist.

On 10/20/2020 at 11:50 PM, seti88 said:

Hmmm. L-Gaim section. I wonder if they will show an HMR of L-Gaim Mk.II? If it is, then it's going to be the only reason why I have to buy the released HMR L-Gaim. :rolleyes:

And there's a section for Votoms too. Looking forward to that. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

That right there is what really is frustrating about the Delta line. So many great opportunities to produce more VF that it’s hard to believe Bandai doesn’t want to milk the molds that already exist.

It's strange because the Frontier line was complete. They released pretty much every valk you could want from that series and then some.

24 minutes ago, Knight26 said:

WHen do these go live?

In case you missed Seti's reply below from previous page.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:52 AM, seti88 said:

http://tamashiinations.blog.jp/archives/7548019.html

the last paragraph..

At the event "TAMASHII NATION 2020" held online from November 6th (Friday) to 8th (Sunday), 2020 , the latest information on Yak deculture such as the latest items of the Macross series will be released!
Be sure to check it out! !!

hope it wouldnt be an issue for international access to the virtual tour.

So this year we all can say we attended TN!

Or you can check this link for updates. It comes with countdown timer too.

https://tamashiination2020.tamashiinations.com/