What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

6 hours ago, borgified said:

It's not the TP itself, it's the side of multiple boxes of facial tissue, bottles of sanitizer, and medical masks.

You think that wearing a mask protects you from the virus? Baloney. Frigging jumping the gun here folks. Proper hand washing is a must and limit your exposure to the foriegn elements. 

I'm sure that the movie "Contagion" might have a played a role in this too. 

You're already doomed if you're taking medical advice from Gwyneth Paltrow.

Actually it depends on what kind of mask. Normal paper face mask won't prevent you from getting the virus but might help for not infecting other people. There are other kind of masks, slightly more expensive and not so easy to come by, that apparently  are able to filter the virus(at least that's what i have been told by doctors and pharmacists).If you want i can find the exact model for you tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, Ryoma said:

Actually it depends on what kind of mask. Normal paper face mask won't prevent you from getting the virus but might help for not infecting other people. There are other kind of masks, slightly more expensive and not so easy to come by, that apparently  are able to filter the virus(at least that's what i have been told by doctors and pharmacists).If you want i can find the exact model for you tomorrow.

At the end of the day, the masks don't hurt... except in all the people buying them up so healthcare professionals can't find any. Sick people should definitely wear them... but they should be staying at home and binge watching the Mandalorian anyway, The big plus here is that kids don't really seem to get it, or at least, get only a mild version of it. Since kids can spread the disease though, there's a lot of schools shutting down. So, I think you can all see, the logical conclusion is to put the kids in the factories. C'mon Bandai, let's do this! 

1 hour ago, jenius said:

At the end of the day, the masks don't hurt... except in all the people buying them up so healthcare professionals can't find any. Sick people should definitely wear them... but they should be staying at home and binge watching the Mandalorian anyway, The big plus here is that kids don't really seem to get it, or at least, get only a mild version of it. Since kids can spread the disease though, there's a lot of schools shutting down. So, I think you can all see, the logical conclusion is to put the kids in the factories. C'mon Bandai, let's do this! 

Umm.. Some people will can you for using Children Labour if that was implemented, however I believe that it's still going around in some countries. Still going to need someone of more knowledgeable experience if and when something does do wrong.

13 hours ago, Lolicon said:

You're already doomed if you're taking medical advice from Gwyneth Paltrow.

Stuff that Gwyneth advertises is not US Food and Drug Approved; yet some believe her regardless. Look at the "Supposed" cure that was in the news just a few days ago from the Middle East (Alcohol Poisoning) and Jim Bakker (Silver Sol Liquid) to ward you from the Corona Virus. There's no definite cure as of now, still in the works.

Like I said earlier some where in one of these threads (don't know exactly where), "Always do your due diligence".

Edit: Corrected earlier mistakes

Edited by borgified

53 minutes ago, borgified said:

Umm.. Some people will can you for using Children Labour if that was implemented, however I believe that it's still going around in some countries. Still going to need someone of more knowledgeable experience if and when something does do wrong.

I was only kidding around... probably a little too soon for that. I do take some comfort in the notion that this virus seems to not be so hard on children though.

I would think that having your child help out with chores with or without allowance or having them help with the family business is child labor. Depending on the Newspaper route, you get no days off. There are certain things society is willing to overlook. Sweat Shops are a different matter. 

Toilet paper was a serious matter when there was a dock worker strike, you can't truck it in, and you don't produce toilet paper locally.  But you didn't have electric bidets back then. Even with electric bidets, you still need toilet paper for drying. Unless you are willing to use a towel. :unknw:

44 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

I would think that having your child help out with chores with or without allowance or having them help with the family business is child labor. Depending on the Newspaper route, you get no days off. There are certain things society is willing to overlook. Sweat Shops are a different matter. 

I had two paper routes right next to each other totaling 280 houses. I started at age 11 and had them until I was 16. Papers had to be on the porches by 6:30am. And I live in Michigan. So there were some sub zero days in there. And then I went to school. No one batted an eye. Looking back that was some seriously hard work. On the upside I had more money than the rich kids (we were decidedly lower middle class/single Mom).

• 3 weeks later...

Well, we got our answer to what is next from bandai...vf-1 DX kaki in august....which leaves....4 months of the year ie 4 slots left?

And if the yf-21 and GBP are on track for this year...that leaves 2 slots...

Probably the 21 and GBP are the only ones left this year, as even 2 additional near christmas may be too cramped for releases...

My wallet thanks bandai! ^_^

Edited by seti88

On 3/28/2020 at 6:46 PM, sh9000 said:

2 slots for the HMR Tomahawk and Phalanx.

DYRL Nousjadeul-Ger and SDF Regult Scout would be better. 

Although I'd really like a Phalanx.

On 3/28/2020 at 9:10 PM, Lolicon said:

With slowed production and limited release slots, I wouldn't count on Bandai using those slots for lower return items like destroids, even though those are way better than the VF-1.

Aaand another valkyrie...and another valkyrie...and another valkyrie..and another...

Its gotten old.

14 hours ago, Podtastic said:

DYRL Nousjadeul-Ger and SDF Regult Scout would be better. 

I'm with you on that!

14 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Aaand another valkyrie...and another valkyrie...and another valkyrie..and another...

At least its DYRL Kakizaki :D

Valkyries must sell..

• 2 weeks later...

All I want from them this year is the YF-21. Hopefully Bandai's engineers are teleworking and working all the bugs out of the design to get the best balance possible between battroid and fighter, although if they have to make concessions, I hope they favor the battroid mode. For those that want the ultimate fighter, and piss on the battroid, Yamato already made your dream come true.

29 minutes ago, M'Kyuun said:

All I want from them this year is the YF-21. Hopefully Bandai's engineers are teleworking and working all the bugs out of the design to get the best balance possible between battroid and fighter, although if they have to make concessions, I hope they favor the battroid mode. For those that want the ultimate fighter, and piss on the battroid, Yamato already made your dream come true.

I'm expecting them to favor battroid like they did with the DX YF-19. The Yamato YF-21 and Arcadia YF-19 already gave us amazingly good fighter modes.

9 hours ago, obakesan said:

My wish list : DX Roy VF-1S / DX VF-1J GBP

I pretty well sure that DX Roy's 1s is going to get made as the DX SSP set has the Black Skull 001 designation. If Bandai doesn't do it, there is going to be a out rage of collectors crying "False News" and utter threats. 

You mean the full package DX 1J with the GPB? I really don't know about that one, I let Bandai figure this one out if they want to package the GBP Armour with a second round of the 1J release with the grey goggles.   

25 minutes ago, borgified said:

I pretty well sure that DX Roy's 1s is going to get made as the DX SSP set has the Black Skull 001 designation. If Bandai doesn't do it, there is going to be a out rage of collectors crying "False News" and utter threats. 

You mean the full package DX 1J with the GPB? I really don't know about that one, I let Bandai figure this one out if they want to package the GBP Armour with a second round of the 1J release with the grey goggles.   

While I'm 100% a Roy DX will be made, it has nothing to do with the fact they included a circle with their Strike Parts. Bandai would give 0 'cares' about people feeling misled if they decided not to go forward with a scheme after including the circles. Bandai would just shrug and say "we made it easier for you to customize a different DX toy" and that would be the end of it in their mind... if they felt the need to respond to any backlash at all. 

I think Bandai should make a DX VF-1J reissue that has the ability to have a regular or 'armored' visor by way of a peg in part. 

28 minutes ago, jenius said:

I think Bandai should make a DX VF-1J reissue that has the ability to have a regular or 'armored' visor by way of a peg in part. 

This is the kind of simple bonus none of the toy makers ever think of doing.

• 1 month later...

So...............kaki vf-1 in Aug, vf-29 full pack in Oct. That leaves only a november/december  slot left it seems...

Not sure if i want a yf-21 or a VF-1 GBP set for christmas...

or is a Christmas release even on the cards.

hmmm why not just save new macross releases for next year, bandai. Just leave the remaining of this year as repaint/rehash releases.

Edited by seti88

On 4/14/2020 at 9:49 AM, obakesan said:

DX Roy VF-1S

The only valkyrie on my list. So I can do that co-op scene with the VF-1J from the Macross Crusade card.

On the GBP, am I the only one who looks at the DX VF-1J in Battroid mode and thinks its missing a to-scale DX Quel Quallie? I couldnt afford it, I dont have space - but everytime I look at it thats what my mind's eye sees next to it.

Edited by Podtastic

• 2 weeks later...

I am wondering if Bandai is holding off on Macross Delta toys for the release of the next movie where we have at least one new Valkyrie, and if the second Frontier movie is an indication, the add on to existing products, maybe even the SV-262Ba DX toy we all want and a rerelease of the lil darken set?

Just now, twich said:

I am wondering if Bandai is holding off on Macross Delta toys for the release of the next movie where we have at least one new Valkyrie, and if the second Frontier movie is an indication, the add on to existing products, maybe even the SV-262Ba DX toy we all want and a rerelease of the lil darken set?

At this point they've waited long enough where we might be able to hope for a version 1.5 Draken with some tweaks to make it friendlier.

Yeah, transforming my SV-262Hs Draken III toys is the only thing to give me real world anxiety outside my job as a nurse.....Central Line Dressing change, I’m looking at you

17 minutes ago, jenius said:

At this point they've waited long enough where we might be able to hope for a version 1.5 Draken with some tweaks to make it friendlier.

I’d be up for a tweaked version for the 262ba in different color schemes. I keep looking at Keith’s but every time I get tempted I watch the transformation video and I’m like... nope. 

43 minutes ago, jeniusornome said:

I’d be up for a tweaked version for the 262ba in different color schemes. I keep looking at Keith’s but every time I get tempted I watch the transformation video and I’m like... nope. 

Keep the Draken 262Hs in fighter mode then permanently. 

42 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I really want that DX YF-21. Hope they fix the belly flaps first. 

I think everyone here is waiting for either DX Roy's 1s or the DX YF-21 to be honest. Looks like the upcoming Tamashii Nations show (if it's a go ahead) will be the official announcement.