What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

Or this?:

Macross-Frontier-Itsuwari-no-Utahime-BD-

Just kidding :p Posable figuarts of all the Macross characters would be awesome though! Looks like there will be a 3d holo projection featuring Sheryl and Ranka maybe that's what that's about.

Edited by wmkjr

it does look very 30-esque doesn't it! It might just have the missile pod stowed in a different position perhaps? I don't think they would completely remove it from the original design.. its really what made that Valkyrie unique!

Edited by spanner76

it does look very 30-esque doesn't it! It might just have the missile pod stowed in a different position perhaps? I don't think they would completely remove it from the original design.. its really what made that Valkyrie unique!

Just remember that Kawamori said before that he designed the 30 to have the exchangeable pods in mind. ;) But yeah, it looks like the 30 profile.

Just remember that Kawamori said before that he designed the 30 to have the exchangeable pods in mind. ;) But yeah, it looks like the 30 profile.

Very likely an updated 30, but what will be the mount? cannons similar to the tornado pack or turrets to shoot backwards ala the new tie fighter! :rolleyes:

It has the Delta logo, so either the grey/blue valk has a very similar yf-30 battroid mode, or the 30 made it to Delta. Or maybe Bandai is just trolling us with the Delta logo

Am hoping its not the exact copy of the 30 but perhaps with slight deviations to warrant a new call-number...

Edited by seti88

ahhh yes that is correct! I wonder what he had in mind for the other interchangeable pod options? did he ever mention anything? I really need to start paying more attention to these things.. -_-:rolleyes:

I'd bet money that we'll see the 30 in Macross Delta.

As for the many possible pods/packs for the 30, I think there will be a recon pod, missile pod (YF-30 ), beam cannons pod, loud speakers pod, fold booster pod, fast pod, armor pod, and giant reaction missiles pod.

That's about all I could think of. Feel free to add more.

As for the many possible pods/packs for the 30, I think there will be a recon pod, missile pod (YF-30 ), beam cannons pod, loud speakers pod, fold booster pod, fast pod, armor pod, and giant reaction missiles pod.

your brain far exceeded what mine was capable of! that sounds like pretty much all of it! though I'd pass on the loud speaker pod.. we don't need another M7 repeat! LOL!

your brain far exceeded what mine was capable of! that sounds like pretty much all of it! though I'd pass on the loud speaker pod.. we don't need another M7 repeat! LOL!

Frontier already have the loud speakers attachment for the VF-25g for Ranka's culture shock attack.

Also, the 30 can use a passenger carrier pod. I mean think about it. The whole triangle relationship problem in Macross occur because the Valkyrie can only carry a max of 2 people. That means the main character + his love interest. If they design a pod where it can carry even more people onto a valk, just think about how many love interest the MC can carry in his valk.

They might need to start using the octagon to symbolize the relationship between the MC and his harem. so, I will call this new pod the harem pod.

Perhaps a shield Lod ala gundam style? Or drone pod? Or something like an old school r-type weapon system where a seperate pod hangs around the ship...

Though am more interested in the delta wing valk tho...

It'll hold a small hangar, thereby letting you put a Valkyrie in your Valkyrie so you can variable fight while you variable fight.

It'll be called the X-Z1bT type pod.

Why are there no Figuarts of these?

Are you referring to the characters? I guess the demand is not that high when it comes to Macross character figures. Well, except from the Frontier ones. All the characters esp the two songbirds have various Banpresto static figures. But yeah, I wonder why there's no articulated figures for those two?

Yes!

I wouldn't mind seeing them actually shooting down something in the show too.

They need to do a side story about Destroid combat units in Macross.

super second that to a destroid stroyline! ithat would be totally different and badass..

They've even got glaugs and battlepods making appearances in there, I wonder if they'll be marketing the new Hi-metals under the Delta logo?

it may be possible, but of course they would have to contend with their own 1/60 scale releases canabalising the hi-metal line.

I mean who would have the $$ left after spending on a 1/60 multi colored line..

This would be due to the fact that 1/60 would be coming out b4 any hint of himetals for the delta..

It'd have to be a one shot ova. Cuz destroid always get destroid usually with one shot. Lol get it. Just kidding.

That's only because they are piloted by CF.

I remember Hikaru got into a destroid armed with nothing but a club in the original Macross, bullets were bouncing off of his destroid and he was playing baseball with the Battle-pods. He was hitting home-runs left and right in that ep.