What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

30 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

Noted.

Unfortunately this leave the answer as... not much other than boring old Valkyries seemingly. Not a Regult or Queadluun in sight. :(

If we got some SH Figuarts figures from Macross I'd bite...

I want a Spike and Roy standing Back-to-back in a kung-fu-style fight-pose on my shelf Bandai!!

@Podtastic were you hoping for DX enemy mecha? that'll be an interesting PO madness.....

Edited by slide

1 hour ago, slide said:

He Must have...Otherwise New-Edwards would have had to send a Fold-capable ship after Isamu... and get the '21 on-board. 

Guld would never have caught him

He did as evidently when he took off from the air base on episode 3 to give chase on Isamu. 

38 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

He did as evidently when he took off from the air base on episode 3 to give chase on Isamu. 

Indeed.

Just more VF-1 valkyries hi-metal R are on my wish list.  Looks to me like Bandai will keep making them as long as we keep buying lots of them.  They will stop if they flood the market and can't move product.  From past experience with 1/55ths, that is how they do things at Bandai.

I have an eye on this forum almost every day for releases.  Been using macross world since about 2000. Great forum for information about upcoming releases and deals.  Once this hi-metal R series is done, I think I'm going to be done with it til Bandai starts releasing something else.  Bandai FTW.

My wish - Max's 1a or his 1s variant in HMR format (and no I didn't get the DX 1a) plus the YF-21 (both in DX and HMR).

Note for Bandai: "Get the leg armour supports correct and not like Hikaru's 1a in which it caused a nightmare for people that got it"

Did they correct it later on or not for I may have missed the note on that.   

Edited by borgified

1 hour ago, rocketblast said:

I have an eye on this forum almost every day for releases.  Been using macross world since about 2000. Great forum for information about upcoming releases and deals.  Once this hi-metal R series is done, I think I'm going to be done with it til Bandai starts releasing something else.  Bandai FTW.

Curious. Why join now, 19 years later? :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, slide said:

If we got some SH Figuarts figures from Macross I'd bite...

I want a Spike and Roy standing Back-to-back in a kung-fu-style fight-pose on my shelf Bandai!!

@Podtastic were you hoping for DX enemy mecha? that'll be an interesting PO madness.....

HMR but hell yes to DX enemy mecha.

And as to figures I want all TV versions of the Zentraedi soldier. Imagine, if you will, a high quality DX fully articulated,  bodygloved figure with removable armour and helmet.

Another wish for Bandai...

We all know that the HMR VF-2ss was done and it was well received (minus the Nexx/Hibiki mix up which caused this version to shelfwarm) will the possibility of it done in DX format will also grab some interest (and the rest of the Fearie Squadron)?

* The EVO version was a major flop *

3 hours ago, borgified said:

* The EVO version was a major flop *

Tell me about it! It was so underwhelming. And I still can’t off load it for what I paid ...:( 

Bandai , I believe, would do this justice!

Has anyone had an inkling or an insight as to what the new exclusive valkyrie will be coming from Bandai when the new Macross Delta Movie Vol.2 releases?  From the Macross Frontier movies we got the DX YF-29(like 5 variants), Tornado packs for VF-25, and VF-27 Super/VF-27 Green with swapping heads.  From the first Macross Delta movie we got.....the VF-31 armor pack.

I would be very curious how they plan on one upping the VF-31, or for that fact, how to one up the SV-262.  that still remains one of my favorite valkyrie designs....anyway, I digress....to ask the question, what can we expect from the next Macross Delta movie that comes out in 2020?

Twich

16 minutes ago, twich said:

I would be very curious how they plan on one upping the VF-31, or for that fact, how to one up the SV-262.  that still remains one of my favorite valkyrie designs....anyway, I digress....to ask the question, what can we expect from the next Macross Delta movie that comes out in 2020?

Twich

There has been a guesstimate that Arad's 31a will be produced (as we now that the Karios was very limited and very highly sought after than compared to Arad's 31s) and it will be quite a while (or never) if the Elvis/Pope/Mirage version of the 262 get made as the enemy valks never sell very well at all.

40 minutes ago, twich said:

Has anyone had an inkling or an insight as to what the new exclusive valkyrie will be coming from Bandai when the new Macross Delta Movie Vol.2 releases?  From the Macross Frontier movies we got the DX YF-29(like 5 variants), Tornado packs for VF-25, and VF-27 Super/VF-27 Green with swapping heads.  From the first Macross Delta movie we got.....the VF-31 armor pack.

Twich

We can just only guess.

So.....2019 christmas macross is sorted..1/48 SSP and hikaru’s DYRL ride in  December and November...

The only slot left this year is October, but seeing as bandai already planned November and December slots....I suppose....NO 1/60 YF-21 or anymore HMR this year!

unless...multiple macross releases could still happen this end year?? Which I think of as highly unlikely, or perhaps there could be a December HMR slot in parallel with the SSP...

i thibk bandai is conscious abt how much cash they can squeeze out of fans each month...

Edited by seti88

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:44 AM, seti88 said:

btw i wouldnt mind a vf-171 from planet thundera....i mean voldor....

22 hours ago, Arkham said:

Armored SV-262? (With 4 Draklings)

Like seriously guys... <_<

The 171 was inspired from the 17 valks while the triangle filler pieces and other notable items where given to break (even on the CF versions). The 262 Hs was also complex and a PITA to do the transformation.

I think that that these two valks are the most disliked including the SV-51. So you think that push comes to shove that Bandai is going to do a re-run of these valks??   

Edited by borgified

Other than the 171 CF, the other 171 variants did pretty well selling on their own, so i think a 171 voldor custom would do ok.
Of course with the other hot potato releases, read 1/48 VF-1 releases, these wouldnt be a priority. 

Still I wouldnt mind if bandai did a release of it.

• 3 weeks later...

We all know that another Tamashii Nations exhibit will happen in the following months, with possibly Chuck's 31e, Arad's Silpheed 31, Hikaru's 1J and 1s, Max's 1a, a wack of HMRs on display...

Do you all think that another Macross teaser will be given (a la Tomahawk, N-ger/Q-Rau, etc..)?? :search:    

On 5/22/2019 at 5:44 AM, seti88 said:

Bandai needs to release the fast packs for every 31, especially the A!

cmon bandai are you sleeping!?:5:

btw i wouldnt mind a vf-171 from planet thundera....i mean voldor....

I wouldn't mind it, only if they retooled it. The triangle transformation and other aspects(like the hand retraction!) were overengineered. If Bandai simplifies the mold and especially re-engineers the lower body/waist to lock in SOLIDLY I'd be ready to buy an Alto EX and cannon fodder 171 all over again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...