new macross chara figure

valid

Thanks guys. Really appreciate it. To be honest, I'm no expert with these whole BigWest/HarmonyGold things even though I read most of the things posted. I always get lost in all those legal technicalities. The only point I'm asking is that since there's good quality figures out there to check and research and with the recent advance technology on sculpting and 3D stuff, how come they still can't make any decent figures?

Anyways, if this is still too 'sensitive' for others to answer here, just reply via PM. Thanks! :)

I didn't think you were being trollish. By today's standards those figures suck big time, but it's the best we've got so far since the old Matchbox figures. So I'll probably buy them if they aren't way overpriced.

I didn't think you were being trollish. By today's standards those figures suck big time, but it's the best we've got so far since the old Matchbox figures. So I'll probably buy them if they aren't way overpriced.

Wow. My comment was 6 months ago. Hehehe. :lol: But one thing we're not sure is that, are they even get produced? It's been 6 months and no 'new' news yet on these Ro13otech figures. Just saying. ;)

You can throw away the packaging, but you still would have given Harmony Gold your money so they can continue to keep this status quo going.

SDF/MII/Plus/7/ZERO/Frontier/DELTA --> We have officially passed the point where over half of Macross productions are now unavailable outside of Japan. <_< In my opinion, it's best to ignore these IP trolls and not feed them.

You can throw away the packaging, but you still would have given Harmony Gold your money so they can continue to keep this status quo going.

SDF/MII/Plus/7/ZERO/Frontier/DELTA --> We have officially passed the point where over half of Macross productions are now unavailable outside of Japan. <_< In my opinion, it's best to ignore these IP trolls and not feed them.

Given the IP I'm surprised there is a Macross World and Con with no trouble.

But I'm no expert on the issue.

kids logic....an hk brand so i guess they HAD to use robotech. anything outside japan is HG's territory....or if its not legally they will claim it is and sue you. can't say it doens't; look good but can't say i want a 1/6 static fig hikaru either. give me an SH figuarts SDFM macross cast bandai! cmon already. or maybe figma....so long as jp brand for distribution in jp we can avoid giving HG money.

kids logic....an hk brand so i guess they HAD to use robotech. anything outside japan is HG's territory....or if its not legally they will claim it is and sue you. can't say it doens't; look good but can't say i want a 1/6 static fig hikaru either. give me an SH figuarts SDFM macross cast bandai! cmon already. or maybe figma....so long as jp brand for distribution in jp we can avoid giving HG money.

Looks like it's a doll with a flight suit. I think it may be articulated.