WTS: VT-1, VF-25, Q Rau, and more!

Jesterhead

Kills me to see some of these birds go but clearing out space in my cases, so I have a few Valks for sale! Plus some other non-Macross toys!

I have:

Yamato 1/60 VT-1 Super Ostrich v2 - In perfect condition. No issues with shoulder joints, no crack in rainbow canopy, un-applied decal sheet, box in great shape, with all extra pieces. Displayed in a glass case and transformed to Battroid once. $400 *SOLD*

Bandai Chogokin DX 1/60 VF-27 Brera v1 - Toy is like new, but box has a tear. $100

Bandai Chogokin DX 1/60 VF-25 Luca w/armour parts + stand v1 - Toy is like new, but box isn't the best. $100

Yamato 1/60 Queadluun Rau Millia - Toy is great, with minimal flop (will easily stand on it's own), and box is in good shape $100

Toynami Masterpiece 1/60 Maia Alpha fighter - Never transformed to Battroid, box is in great shape. $100

Non-Macross:

Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man mk. 42 - In perfect shape, box has a slightly crumbled corned from a clumsy shipper. batteries never installed. $320

Sideshow 1/6 Clone Commander Wolffe SS exclusive (printed stand) - In amazing condition, box has a small tear near the fold. $175

All prices include shipping to Canada/USA. International buyers are welcome as well, but will determine shipping in PMs.

Buyer please include PayPal fees, or mark as gift. As always, open to reasonable offers!

Thanks!

Edited by Jesterhead

Im surprised no one has picked up the Super Ostrich yet!? $400 is a great price for one mint with no shoulder or canopy issues! Be a shame to let that go! But best of luck with your sales!

Was hoping to find a price that I was happy with, but would be fair for a member.

Related news, I have some of these up on eBay now, so feel free to make a move on any items you want haha!

Edited by Jesterhead