Macross World Convention 2015 (October 17, 2015)

Awesome!!!

I'd love to come back and display cosplay things or help with events!! i believe the San Diego Gunpla Club (which I'm a member) also wants to help with model kit events, so I'll probably be assisting with that as well! Let me know if you guys need anything!

Also, we already gave away a crown crown and a cape for Macross World Idol Competition, what's next? Swimsuit? Scepter? :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this will be my first time. how big will this be?

I also saw that there are multiple types of tickets. I'm not sure what the advantages of each are besides what they state on the ticket sale site.

this will be my first time. how big will this be?

I also saw that there are multiple types of tickets. I'm not sure what the advantages of each are besides what they state on the ticket sale site.

Last year there were 2 rooms, one where the speakers will be and another where the vendors are. Last year was my first time attending and I enjoyed it, I was able to put a face with the screen-name and meet the man himself, Tenjin. Looks like they are still putting together the perks of each level but being able to get in earlier was pretty nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've posted this elsewhere, but I just wanted to let you all know that Macross World Con will also be showing my fan project, Macross Elysium: Kinetic Edition at 11 AM. I hope to see you there! Check out the trailer here:

The Time is upon is. Roughly two weeks out eh?
To the organizers, Will we be doing another timeline display like last year? My Frontier Valks, (especially my Macross 30 ones) are itching to get out of their boxes and spread their wings.

Hi, this is to the moderator of this forum, since I couldnt find any links on the MW website for contacting someone in regards to vendor information at the upcoming MW.

We just registered & paid for 2 tables at the show. Please forward me a link or an email address with whom I can speak with in regards to all the details:

where & what time to load in, etc etc. You can directly email me at 'seruga@anime-link.com' Thanks in advance!

The Time is upon is. Roughly two weeks out eh?

To the organizers, Will we be doing another timeline display like last year? My Frontier Valks, (especially my Macross 30 ones) are itching to get out of their boxes and spread their wings.

bring em! contact macrossworldconvention at gmail dot com to coordinate

Enjoy looking a MW Con Displays? Help out this year by bringing your stuff!

We will have a special display zone for ORGUSS and the general theme is VINTAGE MACROSS. More recent Macross is not excluded as we will have some Frontier on display but we need your help! The list provided are only some targeted items we'd like to display. Miscellaneous items such as video games, stickers, idol cards, pencil boards, post cards, etc. are especially welcome. Large model kit boxes with excellent artwork are also desired. If you would like to contribute and have items that match anything on the list or have special items that are not on the list, please contact Norge Yip @ norgeyip@gmail.com asap regarding collection displays and any questions regarding displays. Collectors are asked to set up before doors open to the public at 10am. Items on the list with an "X" in front of them (strikethrough on the spreadsheet) are confirmed for display and not needed. Here's the link to the wishlist!

It look like ticket sales has ended :( Any way to get tickets at the door?

EDIT: saw on the front of that webpage that you can get tickets at the door on the day of the event. How big is the vendor room? A lot of vendors expected?

Edited by whitestar

Yes you can get tix at the door! we have a whole separate room for vendors and have over 15 vendors that will be bringing lots of stuff to check out

I am in SF for a wedding but sadly won't be able to make the Con.... To anyone in the area early there is a Blue Angels Air Show (ending oct 12th) http://fleetweeksf.org/events/

Is there anyway to purchase a MacrossWorld Con 2015 shirt?

PM me and we can sell you one after the con!

This was seriously one of the best cons I've ever been to in my life. The panels were fascinating, and Run Sasaki giving the bouquet to Mari was a really touching and adorable moment.

funny part was when Mari said "hentai" instead of senpai.........whoops!

i was so happy to find a slightly broken yamato vf for $10.....perfect for customs and replacement parts