Nippon-Yasan question

DarkHawk

Has anyone been having order placing difficulties with Nippon-yasan lately? Myself and a friends of mine have been trying to place an order for what appears to be a in stock macross item and they both got kicked back rejected. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I have spent way to much money there this month. The only problem I had was paying directly with my credit card, it bounced backed and failed to process. I then used PayPal and everything went smooth. If that's what your experiencing try PayPal.

Were you able to place the order in the first place? or did you place the order but get email from them about issues?

Try logging off your account, add the item to your cart, now finish your transaction by going through the process and sign back on when needed.

Did you cancel from them before? did you get banned?

Ironically, I had asked two other friends to place the order for me and one friend used both a PC and her cell phone. Both friends received the payment rejection error. That was from three different computers. I hope that they still have the YF-30 still in stock

You still haven't answers this question ? Which is kinda important.

Did you cancel from them before? Is your NY account in good standing?

Here's more questions regards to your friends placing the order for you .

We're all of those orders with different computers using your NY account? We're they using your PayPal account ?

Did they use their own account with their own PayPal shipping to their own address ?

Sorry about that ........ Never cancelled from them. Never had an account with them until this time. The orders were placed on three different machines using 3 different accounts. They had attempted to pay through credit card.

Sorry about that ........ Never cancelled from them. Never had an account with them until this time. The orders were placed on three different machines using 3 different accounts. They had attempted to pay through credit card.

Try using PayPal. You can set it up so that it charges that same card that you want to use.

That happened to me too. Tried paying via card but could not get it processed. Ended up just using Paypal. Was trying to go with credit card for better exchange rate.

Sounds like it may be related to credit card fraud protection whereby the credit card requires authorization from you to perform any international transactions so NY keeps getting a declined message so they cancel your order.

Like Jenius said it could be because of that. I remember awhile ago I had to call my credit card company and tell them I will be buying things from "insert online shop" because it raised flags as it was not within my normal spending patterns.

That happened to me too. Tried paying via card but could not get it processed. Ended up just using Paypal. Was trying to go with credit card for better exchange rate.

You can still use your creditcard's exchange rate even when you select PayPal . I do that all the time .

Of course you need to check if your credit card charges foreign transaction fee or not.

Add that credit card to your PayPal account and then select that at your payment. it will just show that it'll use the current creditcard's convertion rate instead of showing you any rate numbers if done correctly .

To change your currency default option, do the following:

My Account -> Profile -> My Money -> My preapproved payments -> Update -

> See Available Funding Sources (or Set Available Funding Sources) -

> Conversion Options (for card you'd like to change this option)-

> Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice -> Submit

It's kinda hidden but it's there.

GOnna go with bank issue. Sometimes banks have restrictions on the amount you can spend in 1 day or 1 transaction like 500+ limit which you can have raised, but also sends red flags to your account when you try to purchase overseas and can lock your account until you have the balls to call them up. It's happened three times to me.

First was my BoA account trying to buy some cosplay in Singapore. I had to go to the bank confirming I made the purchase versus calling them up cause I couldn't visually confirm I was who I was.

2nd time was last july setting up a gamefly account, yeah believe it or not gamefly.

3rd and final time was a spending cap buying a mac.

as everyone is instructing, go with paypal.

You can still use your creditcard's exchange rate even when you select PayPal . I do that all the time .

Of course you need to check if your credit card charges foreign transaction fee or not.

Add that credit card to your PayPal account and then select that at your payment. it will just show that it'll use the current creditcard's convertion rate instead of showing you any rate numbers if done correctly .

Thanks for the info! Good to know!