Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

Given how "all-in" they seem to be with the Zero stuff perhaps we'll see new SV-51's?

I'd like that. Might make me toss my current one away though lol. It's the floppiest valk ever even straight out of the box. I feel it wasn't engineered well enough because none of its modes are solid.

Given how "all-in" they seem to be with the Zero stuff perhaps we'll see new SV-51's?

That would be very nice. As floppy as it is, I still like my SV-51. I'd love to have another VF-0A, as my old Yammie has all but self destructed. The arms exploded, the swing bar clamp has broken, and there are some other issues, like fact that the joints are loose and floppy and it won't stand up anymore. Still I like the design of the VF-0, and would love to see more from that OVA. Destroids would be great.

If the VF-11 armor would fit on the earlier Yamato VF-11C, I would buy it. But I'd think Arcadia would want to re-release the VF-11 before they did Armor parts for it, unless they did already and I missed it...

If the VF-11 armor would fit on the earlier Yamato VF-11C, I would buy it. But I'd think Arcadia would want to re-release the VF-11 before they did Armor parts for it, unless they did already and I missed it...

They did they did? Where is it where is it? I probably missed it too. :ph34r:

:lol:

1/3000 TV SDF-1 (or even a larger scale 1/500 - 1/200 perhaps?) yeah I know 1/500 would be too large..

SV-51 renewal (all types) I only have Nora's type atm so these would be very welcome!

VF-3000

VF-5000

VF-4G with new color variations including Skull squadron

VF-2SS of their own depending on how the Evolution Toys turns out like..

VF-11 with armors!

To be honest there is sooo much that could be done so its next to impossible to chose any one specifically.. :rolleyes:

1/3000 TV SDF-1 (or even a larger scale 1/500 - 1/200 perhaps?) yeah I know 1/500 would be too large..

SV-51 renewal (all types) I only have Nora's type atm so these would be very welcome!

VF-3000

VF-5000

VF-4G with new color variations including Skull squadron

VF-2SS of their own depending on how the Evolution Toys turns out like..

VF-11 with armors!

To be honest there is sooo much that could be done so its next to impossible to chose any one specifically.. :rolleyes:

A VF-11 with armor set would be exceedingly nice to have. I love my VF-11 so having a second one to display the armor would be amazing. Last I heard the Yamato VF-11C was going for more than twice what I paid, so it's nice to see that it's worth something!

it is assumed arcadia bought yamato's molds so they can make a reedition of the vf 11 and design the armor and only have to do half of work also is very similar to the vf 25 and is a good chance for take revenge of bandai and use reverse engineering

post-3872-0-51063500-1438285751_thumb.gif

it is assumed arcadia bought yamato's molds so they can make a reedition of the vf 11 and design the armor and only have to do half of work also is very similar to the vf 25 and is a good chance for take revenge of bandai and use reverse engineering

How will this get revenge on bandai? Anyway i'm all for them redoeing/modifying the vf-11. Hopefully they fix the heat shield and implement a better system there.

honestly i don' tthink the VF-11's ankles etc could take more weight. it barely holds poses as it is (unless i did osmething wrong all those years back)

If ever there will be an Armor Parts for the VF-11 for sure there will be an add-on feet just to make it sturdy. Think of the VF-1 feet for the GBP.

The add-on feet for the VF-1 seemed like they were there to fill out the proportions, VF-1 feet are pretty damn solid with the clicky ratcheted positions they had going.

As far as "revenge", Arcadia does not need to get revenge. The only thing they would need to do at this point is add more tampo print back to the line up, or at least some water slide or dry transfer decals. The problem with that is that people are already concerned about the high prices as they cannot churn out volume like a large corporation like Bandai. Bandai will always have the upper hand in that regard, but at least you will always be able to get a pre-order in without losing sleep or missing out completely. Do you know how much stress I have endured trying to secure all of the Mac F valks :blink:. Not saying I did not get at least one of everything from the renewal lineup and the 1.5's, but damn man talk about crazy.

Maybe one day Arcadia will get one of the older licenses once Bandai have moved on and maybe make some better stuff than Bandai ever did, who knows. Yamato was willing to make all kinds of obscure color schemes and valks and I really appreciate that. They seemed to be Macross fans first and a business second and that is why they tanked really. Taking too many risks for the sake of cool, but not raking in the cash that they should have been trying to make. Bandai has a lot of other franchises like Gundam that will always roll in the dough for them. Arcadia has to play the field very carefully being the small company that they are with not a ton of capital like Bandai.

Edited by Loop

A VF-11C with armor gets my vote as well. It would be nice if they included the atmospheric super parts as well.

Of course!! The armored VF-11C would be an instabuy for me. As far as the atmospheric packs, I was never a fan of those big honking things but if they made them I would get them just for completions sake. I know Arcadia is playing it safe and really don't have the luxury of taking risks, but I would love to see the VF-11 Radome and VF-11 Milia custom. And Damn you Arcadia finish off the Sound Force team one of these days!! (I know, really risky) :lol:

Edited by Loop

Of course!! The armored VF-11C would be an instabuy for me. As far as the atmospheric packs, I was never a fan of those big honking things but if they made them I would get them just for completions sake. I know Arcadia is playing it safe and really don't have the luxury of taking risks, but I would love to see the VF-11 Radome and VF-11 Milia custom. And Damn you Arcadia finish off the Sound Force team one of these days!! (I know, really risky) :lol:

Many thought Arcadia wouldn't do the Reactive Armour but they did so there's still hope for the 11c's armor. :D The downside would be the price though. It might cost as much as the valk alone.

it would be cool if they did make the armors for the VF-11 but im really wanting a SDF-1 either TV or DYRL..

I'd probably rather them make the VF-3000 & 5000 instead.

Bugger its just too hard to decide!

If they couldn't be bothered to do the VF-2SS when they had a chance, I don't think they'd do anything more obscure.

MAXL, pretty please, with sound boosters.

With all the Mac7 valks they did, I don't know why they never did the MAXL.

Wasn't Mylene the most popular character?