Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

Hehe! And then I'll just throw on my one piece leather motorcycle suit too! Complete overkill for a push bike!; )

Wait, what?! :o They made a 'One Piece' leather suit too? Was it Nami? Hahaha! j/k spanner. ;)

If they are still going by that old teaser pic from the Yamato days....we may see reissues of the Max and Milia -1J's next....with the new mold being a Battle 7...

I'm still hoping for a TV SDF-1...

A vf-1j makes sense. The way I figure it they may have decided to run another vf-1j toy if they were already set up to do the vf-1j armored that was just released.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks friggin sick! Be worth a right packet I'd imagine! But I'd only ever buy something that size if it was fully transformable, which i doubt this is..

The question, spanner, would be is if it's transformable, are you willing to buy 3 of those just to display each mode like the rest of your valks? lol. ;)

The question, spanner, would be is if it's transformable, are you willing to buy 3 of those just to display each mode like the rest of your valks? lol. ;)

Hehe! well yes if they were fully transformable then it would be a pretty easy decision to extend the mortgage to buy at least three of em! :p:D

Edited by spanner76

I like many hope for the M&M release and VT-1. I feel the VF-1 line is safe and arcadia will continue to make repaints and other variations of this. Not sure, but it seems like Macross valks come with anniversaries. Is Macross DYRL going to have a anniversary soon? If so, then then VT-1 and M&M should be next. Yet I heard M&M valks did not sell well in Japan due to them not being hero valks. Maybe I am mixing the Yamoto 1/48 line with the 1/60 line.

Even though i spent a stupid fortune buying the M&M pair i wouldn't mind getting a re-issue set for keeps. but im more than certain that they will be the most expensive Arcadia release to date.. north of 40k yen i reckon!

Pass. :lol:

I can see a new VF-1D with revised / longer canopy in the immediate future! Instant buy

personally I think the v2 1/60 VF-1D canopy looks fine.. I think they could put their resources to better use re-developing something else that actually needs re-developing.

Such as the SV-51, YF-21 & VF-22 to name a few.. or introduce some missing models such as the VF-3000/5000, VF-9, VF-14 etc.. or! simply do some more re-paints!

personally I think the v2 1/60 VF-1D canopy looks fine.. I think they could put their resources to better use re-developing something else that actually needs re-developing.

Such as the SV-51, YF-21 & VF-22 to name a few.. or introduce some missing models such as the VF-3000/5000, VF-9, VF-14 etc.. or! simply do some more re-paints!

I agree, improve what really needs improving or get on with new stuff.

and still perfect in my eyes! ^_^

I ain't replacing my entire VF-1 collection with a new model!!! :o:wacko::p:D

Are you sure? Now, I'm thinking if I'm going to put this on my signature until Version 3 is announced. :lol:

Yeah, that's something to look forward too. Oh, and a VF-4G repaint as well. ^_^

I agree, improve what really needs improving or get on with new stuff.

+1 I really agree on this one. I think VF-1's Ver 2 is already superior IMHO for them to make a Ver 3. But, it will still be interesting to see what they can offer for a Version 3. ;)

I would also be in for the VF-1S Moon Guard repaint /w armor :wub:

That's the Minmay Paris Act, correct? If it is, it woulb be nice to see another custom design for VF-1's. ^_^

Are you sure? Now, I'm thinking if I'm going to put this on my signature until Version 3 is announced. :lol:

Very nice.. thanks.. <_< hehe! :p:lol:

Im gonna start a petition! Say No to a v3 VF-1! :D

Jk'ing! Im not saying that it's a bad idea of course not, maybe even a v2.5!? I think its frightening an idea having to replace ALL my current v2+ Valks if they do chose to renew the VF-1.. Then maybe we could see something more special like a different scale again! such as a 1:32 or larger perhaps?

Something with interchangeable parts to allow you to switch variants and or color panels?

But if they do come out with a v3 then I'll most likely be posting up all my v2's for sale so look out for some bargain Valks! hehe! ;)

Very nice.. thanks.. <_< hehe! :p:lol:

Im gonna start a petition! Say No to a v3 VF-1! :D

Jk'ing! Im not saying that it's a bad idea of course not, maybe even a v2.5!? I think its frightening an idea having to replace ALL my current v2+ Valks if they do chose to renew the VF-1.. Then maybe we could see something more special like a different scale again! such as a 1:32 or larger perhaps?

Something with interchangeable parts to allow you to switch variants and or color panels?

But if they do come out with a v3 then I'll most likely be posting up all my v2's for sale so look out for some bargain Valks! hehe! ;)

Here you go, spanner. :lol:

Btw, PM me, ok. I'm interested on Kakizaki's TV 1A. But not now, ok. Hahaha! :lol: In the foreseeable Version 3 future, perhaps.