Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

○○ - ○○ ○○○○○○

VF-4G ライトニング

To think that I just bought my second one half a month ago. I'm just only IN for this if it's the Flashback version. And will sell my other one just in case. If not, I'll pass if it's just a straight Yamato reissue. ;)

But yeah, to be honest, it's a good move for Arcadia. Atleast people who misses the first Yamato releases and for people who just started collecting Macross this IS their chance to buy the Holy Grail in MSRP.

Keep it up, Arcadia! :)

You sure it's not this? :p j/k

post-7577-0-43682000-1443818093_thumb.jpg

I'm one of those that missed the VF-4G the first time so I'll be happy if it is released.

edit: Someone did a good job of blurring the pixelated photo on the facebook page. I tried the same thing and got this:

post-7577-0-76104400-1443818470_thumb.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

I'm one of those that missed the VF-4G the first time so I'll be happy if it is released.

edit: Someone did a good job of blurring the pixelated photo on the facebook page. I tried the same thing and got this:

attachicon.gifblurred.jpg

1/60 SDF-1 Macross confirmed

1/60 SDF-1 Macross confirmed

I thought it was a 1/60 Spartan?

Anyways, like mentioned above I hope that it's somebody's VF-4G Yamato with the skull stickers on for a preview and will do the whole color/scheme thing later on.

A rerelease of a 4G is a no brainer. It sold out and the demand was astronomical on the secondary market. I already own one, but will be in for a another as it was a near perfect toy.

If 2016 will have more re releases, then they should go with the Max VF-1S and Max and Milia vf-1j's. Ditto for the SDF-1.

I am kind of surprised people are seeing anything other than a VF-4, even without taking into account what licenses Arcadia may or may not have.

Pretty sure those are mostly facetious.

Very nifty. Be funny if it turns out to be a VF-9.

I wish, but I'm not seeing any forward-swept wings :(

One day

If this new release is the VF-4, I just might get this as my first Arcadia valk.

Of course, knowing Arcadia this thing is probably going to cost 400 USD (before shipping of course). Arcadia business plan is very anti-sculptor, that is they are going to sculpt the consumer themselves first rather than let other people do it. :lol:

Like most of the people said here, I will buy a VF-4 again only if they release on proper Macross Flashback 2012 colours

Well if I remember correctly that's probably not going to happen as I read somewhere in mwf that the reason yamato had to release the vf-4g is due to big west reluctance to give them the paint scheme permission mainly because in fb2012 the vf-4 is only seen in fighter mode, hence the vf-4g paint scheme from vfx which clearly shows all three modes.

But I hope that changes now. I'd live to buy another one so that at the very least even if its a vf-4g, I will ne able to use all those skull squadron decals from the yamato one.

The reason why BG wouldn't let Yamato have the FB paint scheme really feels mind-boggling to me but I guess it's the way licensing works. However I'm definitely in for a VF-4G since I didn't get it the first time it was released because I was waiting for the FB paint scheme.

I'm sorry for those folks dying to get their hands on a tan nosed FB VF-4, a bit of a disappointment I'll grant you.
I'm delighted for me (and many others) though who didn't get one of these first time around.

I'd love to say it was patience paying off that means I might get one at MSRP this time, but in honesty it had more to do with the scary aftermarket prices!