Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

10 hours ago, Shawn said:

https://hobby.dengeki.com/event/1458985/

Summer 2022 for the Gunpod!

image.png.b333b7cf887ea5dfe3bc71924f29e248.png

Awesome! Here's hoping that it's not going to be sold through a PO Madness event on their website, but this is a pretty specialized thing, so it probably will require getting up in the middle of the night and repeatedly pressing F5....

24 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

Awesome! Here's hoping that it's not going to be sold through a PO Madness event on their website, but this is a pretty specialized thing, so it probably will require getting up in the middle of the night and repeatedly pressing F5....

For Arcadia? I can't think of a release in the past three years that wasn't available effectively forever. Did I miss something?

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

For Arcadia? I can't think of a release in the past three years that wasn't available effectively forever. Did I miss something?

For 1/60 valks, that's generally true. For resin kits and other specialty items, not so much. Would love to be able to just push the PO button on AJ or another site for the plush gunpod without having to worry, because I'd like to reserve my worrying for how much it will cost me to ship it to the US. It's not the weight I'm worried about--it's the size....

5 minutes ago, rematron said:

Where can you get a premium finish VF-0D for regular price?

When you say regular price, you meant at MSRP? If it is, then no. The only way of getting it at MSRP/regular price is wait for Arcadia to re-release it. But outside of that, be ready to pay more if you really want it.

This is how much it goes for in YJA:

https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/search?va=1%2F60+VF-0D&exflg=1&b=1&n=50&auccat=&tab_ex=commerce&ei=utf-8&aq=-1&oq=&sc_i=&exflg=1&p=1%2F60+VF-0D+フェニックス+Premium+Finish&x=0&y=0

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Go back in time.:D

Hahaha.  Exactly. I did PO and receive one back then (thankfully) but my point being that Arcadia products (1/60 valks included) are ‘available effectively forever’ but not at MSRP. I can imagine the VF-5000 being something you’ll have to pay premium for if you don’t PO it but I guess only time will tell. 😀

10 hours ago, rematron said:

Hahaha.  Exactly. I did PO and receive one back then (thankfully) but my point being that Arcadia products (1/60 valks included) are ‘available effectively forever’ but not at MSRP. I can imagine the VF-5000 being something you’ll have to pay premium for if you don’t PO it but I guess only time will tell. 😀

I was referring to PO's (it was the subject at hand). Where Bandai sells out in minutes, you have weeks to months with Arcadia.

6 hours ago, sqidd said:

I was referring to PO's (it was the subject at hand). Where Bandai sells out in minutes, you have weeks to months with Arcadia.

Ohhhhhhh. My bad. Sorry. I get what you’re saying now. Yeah the PO for the VF-0D did last for weeks. 🤐

35 minutes ago, badboy00z said:

Has Arcadia ever re-released anything?

Upcoming re-release is their 1/60 YF-19 in regular and Premium Finish format.

Previous re-releases are the 1/24 Garland. In 1/60 scale, the Ivanov's SV-51, the VF-0S/0D in Premium Finish, and VF-4G in VF-4A regular and Premium Finish formats.

Edited by no3Ljm

33 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Upcoming re-release is their 1/60 YF-19 in regular and Premium Finish format.

Previous re-releases are the 1/24 Garland. In 1/60 scale, the Ivanov's SV-51, the VF-0S/0D in Premium Finish, and VF-4G in VF-4A regular and Premium Finish formats.

I see. I kind of want a VF-0S PF but I'm not willing to shell out Ebay prices for it. Is there not enough demand for them to do more runs?

17 hours ago, ValkAddict said:

I'm hoping Arcadia releases a PF VF-0A with ghost pack.

** looks up wishfully **

Wondered what really happened to arcadia not coming up with the ghost packs, ever since they released the 0a. 

Seems like an indecision to bundle it or not, and then they forgot abt it.

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Wondered what really happened to arcadia not coming up with the ghost packs, ever since they released the 0a. 

Seems like an indecision to bundle it or not, and then they forgot abt it.

They also forget about this one too. ;) 

mpvf0ateaser.jpg.fcef09763d8563c309bd7818b599e8c5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to ask this here but wasn’t really sure where was the best place. Does the Yamato separate fold booster set for the YF-19 and YF-21 work with the Yamato VF-22? I know anymoon.com says the booster works with the VF-22 but does the YF-21 fast pack work with the VF-22? Thanks!

I have had a Yamato VF-22S toy, it does not have the same belly plates or any attachment points for fast pack, so I would have to say no, unless someone has actually done this with their YF-21/VF-22S

Twich

1 hour ago, rematron said:

Sorry to ask this here but wasn’t really sure where was the best place. Does the Yamato separate fold booster set for the YF-19 and YF-21 work with the Yamato VF-22? I know anymoon.com says the booster works with the VF-22 but does the YF-21 fast pack work with the VF-22? Thanks!

Fold Booster, yes. It’s compatible between 21 & 22. Fast Pack on the other hand, probably the arm tail fin. But the leg bay door (side skirt), no. 

For quick questions like that, it’s best to ask it here:

Edited by no3Ljm

29 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Fold Booster, yes. It’s compatible between 21 & 22. Fast Pack on the other hand, probably the arm tail fin. But the leg bay door (side skirt), no. 

For quick questions like that, it’s best to ask it here:

Thanks for the info no3Ljm and twich! :)

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Shawn said:

How in the heck do I reserve the Gunpod!?

I've been wondering the same thing since it was previewed earlier this year. I'm guessing it will show up on Arcadia's site within the next week since the sign says late July.