Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

20 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Oooohh. A PF YF-21? That's cool but then they have to fix the cracking inner thigh problem and release the weathered YF-19 they announced years ago first. :rolleyes:

Indeed, I've been waiting for Arcadia to release a YF-21, or even a VF-22S

There's enough repaints of the VF-1, so why not give the YF-19 some more love and release a repaint in the VF-19A and VF-19E color scheme?

Vf-19a-fighter.gif

VF-19E AishaCustom.jpg

4 minutes ago, cypherzero said:

There's enough repaints of the VF-1, so why not give the YF-19 some more love and release a repaint in the VF-19A and VF-19E color scheme?

Vf-19a-fighter.gif

VF-19E AishaCustom.jpg

True. I also don't mind to see another run of Bird of Prey and Double Nuts. 

Yamato-160-YF-19-2.jpg
Photo courtesy of @jenius Anymoon.com

Or this version from Variable Fighter Episode Archives -- YF-19 Unit 3 / ARIEL.

CYiOB__UAAAVSbp.jpg

37 minutes ago, treatment said:

Do we have any official release-date for the VF-4A Hikaru, yet?

No official release dates for both regular and premium on Arcadia’s site. Still says December and February respectively. However, on AmazonJP, the regular release is labeled to get released on December 31st.

On 11/17/2020 at 2:39 PM, cypherzero said:

Vf-19a-fighter.gif

VF-19E AishaCustom.jpg

I've been waiting for the Raven's scheme since yamato's 1/60. I still keep around the 1/72 because they won't release this recolor.

On 11/17/2020 at 3:39 PM, cypherzero said:

Vf-19a-fighter.gif

VF-19E AishaCustom.jpg

Both of these would be welcome provided Arcadia actually fixed their terrible ankle design.  Adding an extra click at the intake joint for better Getwalk a la Bandai’s 19 would be great as well.

12 hours ago, Sandman said:

I've been waiting for the Raven's scheme since yamato's 1/60. I still keep around the 1/72 because they won't release this recolor.

I used to have the VF-19A, but sold it off when Yamato released the revised 1/60 scale YF-19, in the hope that a VF-19A would be rereleased in that color scheme.  Unfortunately, that never materialized and we got the Bird of Prey and the Double Nuts.  Both of them are nice, but I don't see why they couldn't have gone back and released a VF-19A?  My next option is to buy a used (broken) Yamato YF-19 and repaint it into a VF-19A.  Other than the color scheme, were there any other cosmetic changes made to the design?

I wonder if Bandai or Arcadia will be releasing a 1/60 scale VF-11B and/or C sometime in the future?

Edited by cypherzero
Skipped a sentence.

19 hours ago, cypherzero said:

I wonder if Bandai or Arcadia will be releasing a 1/60 scale VF-11B and/or C sometime in the future?

It's on most of everyone's wish list. As for who it will be, it's to be determined and if they have enough funds after this crazy insanity right now. 

heh!

I was just gonna post the amjp deal stuff:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B086QVMXDP/

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B086QVMXDP/ 

image.thumb.png.c7fce75de1fd53fc159cf3a48889df44.png

No grey-goggles and is rather bereft of the old tampo details from previous Yammie and Arcadia variants, but  no annoying WTF self-detaching t-bar shenanigan and other annoyances of the DX.

Still actually the best valkyrie toy to own and play with.

Good balance in aesthetic, engineering mechanics, and fun factors overall.

:hail:

On 11/19/2020 at 10:57 AM, no3Ljm said:

No official release dates for both regular and premium on Arcadia’s site. Still says December and February respectively. However, on AmazonJP, the regular release is labeled to get released on December 31st.

On 11/19/2020 at 10:58 AM, technoblue said:

More official than Arcadia?

VF-4A Hikaru (regular release): December 2020

VF-4A Hikaru (premium finish): February 2021

I'm guessing the end of the month for both, per the usual.

looks like officially delayed.

rhubarbarian posted the latest tweet about it:

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/47162-arcadia-160-vf-4a-‘flashback-2012’-premium-finish-regular-release/page/17/?tab=comments#elControls_1559312_menu

https://twitter.com/ARCADIA_Co_Ltd/status/1334762736262135808

8 hours ago, Rhubarbarian said:

Looks like it's been delayed till January: 

No word on the Perfect Finish.

Edited by treatment

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this as its a given that Arcadia posts their own Macross stuff that's to be released soon, however Wonderfest has been cancelled for this year due to unfortunate world wide events that have been happening.

https://wonfes.jp

So no doubt that Arcadia's VF-4 (normal and PF released has been delayed), possible teased VT-1 (in premium format?), Nora's regular SV-51 etc, has been put on hold.

On 1/10/2021 at 12:54 AM, enphily said:

they can announce new products without wonfest

Wonderfest is online this time and details are here: https://wonfes.jp/info/4915/

Screenshot of details below. Hopefully that we'll see new stuff that has been teased and future stuff from Arcadia. ;)

Screenshot 2021-01-19 204014.png

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Used that HLJ 20% off coupon on the VF-4 making it only 23800 yen. Yay! :yahoo:

Went ahead and ordered a PG Unleashed Gundam while I was at it with the discount. :ph34r:

Very nice, what did you purchase from the F U 2020 sale?

7 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Used that HLJ 20% off coupon on the VF-4 making it only 23800 yen. Yay! :yahoo:

Went ahead and ordered a PG Unleashed Gundam while I was at it with the discount. :ph34r:

Ooooh. PG RX-78-2 Unleashed. Nice! :good: Though I wonder how much your total shipping is going to cost? :ph34r:

:rolleyes:

11 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Damn, that would have been good to use for the PF version. Oh well, will see how that goes. 

With the HLJ markup on the PF edition, the discount only makes it a few bucks cheaper than buying it via proxy. And I paid for mine months ago when the exchange rate was better, so there goes any savings. 

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Ooooh. PG RX-78-2 Unleashed. Nice! :good: Though I wonder how much your total shipping is going to cost? :ph34r:

:rolleyes:

Don't know. It's backordered so it'll be a few months before it's back in stock. 

Would have added the Legioss too with the discount but already had one coming from Amazon. 

VF-4 already shipped. 4k DHL shipping. :yahoo:

Edited by Lolicon

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

With the HLJ markup on the PF edition, the discount only makes it a few bucks cheaper than buying it via proxy. And I paid for mine months ago when the exchange rate was better, so there goes any savings. 

Don't know. It's backordered so it'll be a few months before it's back in stock. 

Would have added the Legioss too with the discount but already had one coming from Amazon. 

VF-4 already shipped. 4k DHL shipping. :yahoo:

Yeah, their price is pretty high for it. I was thinking if I was to get the PF, it’s one thing I’d go for at NY or wait to see if it goes on clearance like some of the other PFs eventually did.