Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

2 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

I thought a PF VF-4G Weathered version was next and a VT-1 Super Ostrich was teased every so slightly. Right?

It was teased, however the VF-0s, VF-0d (both PF?), PF VF-4G and VT-1 will be delayed due to the fiasco with the SV-51 Ivanoff as it had mismatched feet. 

Replacement feet was issued by HLJ and NY to the collectors that have Japanese addresses and some of it got sent out to people from the States that have got it from them via a Tenso address.  

On 9/21/2019 at 2:11 PM, valhary said:

With this pic it seems that next release will be the VT-1 super ostrich

EE5ZQPbVAAEZg_v.jpg

leg.jpg

Not official but this was a pretty convincing hint that @valhary noticed. So maybe VF4G weather PF followed by VT-1 seems to make the most sense. That is if Arcadia survives the SV-51 leg issue and there are no further issues with the VF-0D Weathered PF. Ironically the original VF-0D had a much more serious leg issue. 

... I wonder when they'll start calling these problems a 'feature' :p

While my 0D leg did pop off, there were very few other people that reported the same problem. The 0A on the other hand, that had lots of leg issues causing Arcadia to take notice. I'm hoping the result of the SV-51 debacle is just delays in their plans and nothing more serious. 

15 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

Not official but this was a pretty convincing hint that @valhary noticed. So maybe VF4G weather PF followed by VT-1 seems to make the most sense. That is if Arcadia survives the SV-51 leg issue and there are no further issues with the VF-0D Weathered PF. Ironically the original VF-0D had a much more serious leg issue. 

... I wonder when they'll start calling these problems a 'feature' :p

I prefer this due to some recent spending. :good:

10 hours ago, jenius said:

While my 0D leg did pop off, there were very few other people that reported the same problem. The 0A on the other hand, that had lots of leg issues causing Arcadia to take notice. I'm hoping the result of the SV-51 debacle is just delays in their plans and nothing more serious. 

Yeah my 0A had a leg pop off. Fixed it with the your documentation of the issue, if i remember, and added it to the maintenance guide.
Leg issue was more widespread than the 0d, yes, but i gathered there were folks who didnt have any leg problems with the 0A at all too. 

Pity, as the 0A color is awesome with its light blue/grey-ish scheme!

24035050572_b35bb9056d_b.jpg.ff5dbba7b79757578e818b1157b87263.jpg

Saburo's pics as always! https://www.flickr.com/photos/projektzerothree/24035050572

You want a PF YF-19 (Blue Angels?) in your collection @treatment and will everyone else as well? 

You know that Bandai has done the DX Frontier and M+ YF-19 and if Arcadia does do a PF YF-19, will anyone else (including you) be willing to pay at least triple the amount compared to the non-PF edition?

How about a PE VF-11 and many equal to the price of the PF SDF-1?

I'm sure that a fair amount of us will be in the same boat (or some of us have to make sacrifices to our mortgage, life insurance, college/university degrees, sell off an organ on the Black Market, ramen diet, etc). :mellow:

On 1/26/2020 at 11:30 PM, borgified said:

You want a PF YF-19 (Blue Angels?) in your collection @treatment and will everyone else as well? 

You know that Bandai has done the DX Frontier and M+ YF-19 and if Arcadia does do a PF YF-19, will anyone else (including you) be willing to pay at least triple the amount compared to the non-PF edition?

How about a PE VF-11 and many equal to the price of the PF SDF-1?

I'm sure that a fair amount of us will be in the same boat (or some of us have to make sacrifices to our mortgage, life insurance, college/university degrees, sell off an organ on the Black Market, ramen diet, etc). :mellow:

Yes, he wants one.  He's allowed to want that.

You keep misusing the word triple.  None of the Valks have been triple their original prices.  They're more expensive but you're being completely dishonest about the pricing.

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

You keep misusing the word triple.  None of the Valks have been triple their original prices.  They're more expensive but you're being completely dishonest about the pricing.

I have actually flubbed that one. The only valk that I know that might have tripled in value is the DX Vf-31a Karios and it leveled off in price after a supplier sourced more units after that initial release. Still pricy though as you mentioned.

I'll just wait for the next valk release from Arcadia and decide from there.     

5 hours ago, Rogueload said:

Maybe a possible PF VF-0A? I wouldn't mind that!

I agree that would be great. Shin's gray VF-0A is my favorite from Macross Zero.

1/60 PF Arcadia Valkyries are still my favorite Macross figures.

Edited by Corrinald

Since you could see it in the corner of the preview pics for the PF VF-0D I think they'll be teasing a VT-1 reissue or PF version. 

Would be nice to see a VF-0A Shin & heaven forbid a 0A Cannon Fodder too! 

Not seeing a Nora SV-51 would be a disappointment.