Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

3 hours ago, Sildani said:

What VF does Arcadia need to collaborate with T-Rex for? The VF-0, 1, and 4 are done, I think the 19 was done without them, and I don't know if the 11 was part of the molds Arcadia bought. 

The 21 is technically done, but there is room for improvement with proportions. So this is a possibility. 

The Sv-51 has my vote, because it needs a LOT of massaging to make it solid and because Mr. K said he wanted to get to it. I hope they make the CF model, or the guy's grey one first. 

T-rex is just a designer, his involvement doesn't give any sort of clue does it?  I think he's just named dropped because he's done some good designs in the past. 

4 hours ago, Sildani said:

What VF does Arcadia need to collaborate with T-Rex for? The VF-0, 1, and 4 are done, I think the 19 was done without them, and I don't know if the 11 was part of the molds Arcadia bought. 

The 21 is technically done, but there is room for improvement with proportions. So this is a possibility. 

The Sv-51 has my vote, because it needs a LOT of massaging to make it solid and because Mr. K said he wanted to get to it. I hope they make the CF model, or the guy's grey one first. 

If we are going down the list of existing valks with T-rex inputs..

Wouldn't it be a hoot if arcadia released its version of the VF-19 advance? Or a VF-4 with the actual FB scheme...
It would also fit in with arcadia's strategy of re-issuing past valks..

2 minutes ago, treatment said:

Destroid Phalanx?

Destroid cheyenne would be a fair bet for me if we are going down the destroid route...

1) Its in the Zero series, imagine it next to the newly released VF-0/RA on a flight deck!
2) Delta had it, so hype for a cheyenne is still there (in spite of zero having mk III's)  

12 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Destroid cheyenne would be a fair bet for me if we are going down the destroid route...

1) Its in the Zero series, imagine it next to the newly released VF-0/RA on a flight deck!
2) Delta had it, so hype for a cheyenne is still there (in spite of zero having mk III's)  

The Cheyenne was also in Frontier, iirc.

As such, if it ain't a Destroid, then it might just be the redesigned Ghost-Booster to fit new Zero valks.  It'll be the easiest manufacture and stuff, anyway.

a Cheyenne would be cool but there are plenty of other things they could do within their available licensing.. I would probably consider buying a Cheyenne even though im generally giving all the non transforming mecha a miss but I thought a 1/60 Spartan would have been more desirable. I think the general Macross fandom would much prefer a renewal SV-51 other most anything else. Or at least that's how I see it.

11 minutes ago, Cowboy17 said:

I'm surprised at all the people that think it's an SV-51.  The Yamato ones sold like garbage, and interest in non-hero valks isn't very high.  

It would be the most logical choice following the VF-0 series. 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

If it's a renewal SV-51 Ivanov, I might bit. :rolleyes:

It's kinda hard for me to squint so I just used my trusted Photoshop to see what it is... does that look like a side profile of SDF-1 to you? ;)

*snip*

Hahaha, looks like someone looking down with  left arm bent and setting up a display.

Arcadia wonderfest 2017 winter edit.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

5 hours ago, wmkjr said:

It would be the most logical choice following the VF-0 series. 

Hahaha, looks like someone looking down with  left arm bent and setting up a display.

Arcadia wonderfest 2017 winter edit.jpg

You know what?

Looking at it again and considering WonFest, I now say...

BODOLZA's EXPLODING HEAD !!! 

from DYRL.

in some sort of broken jar or whatever...

:o