Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

7 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Any valks you want to dump in the garbage, please send my way instead! I'll pay for shipping ;)

I ask people that all the time and it never works. :p

Edited by anime52k8

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hard to say really. It was already mentioned before on the VF-0S thread that Mr.K of Arcadia expressed that he wants to revisit SV-51. But his reply mentioned IIRC is it depends on Arcadia since it's the company decision whether to make it or not. And also involves rights issues.

Don't only check eBay for Macross stuff. You can check Jungle. They have a few used SV-51 figures since some of the high priced items at eBay are used as well. Just saying.

Thanks for the link!

Also, I noticed that the Mass Production SV-51 is quite rare to come by... I guess Yamato "mass produced" very few of them XD 

5 hours ago, Vortech said:

Anybody know when the VF-1S Hikaru Strike goes up for preorder?

I need/want this in my collection.  Was but a poor student during the Yamato days, and skipped the first standard Arcadia 1S releases expecting a bundle release to happen.

there's no rush, unlike Bandai it will not be sold out.  You will see it everywhere along with posting here and there.. the preorder last for over a month if not more

5 hours ago, F360 said:

there's no rush, unlike Bandai it will not be sold out.  You will see it everywhere along with posting here and there.. the preorder last for over a month if not more

Not worried about grabbing a preorder when it opens up, I just have some CDJapan points I need to use up before they expire.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

^ No. I'm thinking it will be a reissue of Hikaru's VF-1A. In normal and premium version. ^_^

They haven't done a VF-1A yet so I think that's a big reach.

3 hours ago, QEssential said:

Anybody fancy that the VF-1S Roy Premium will be next? LOL!

I'd buy it and sell my 1S Hikaru.

4 hours ago, QEssential said:

Anybody fancy that the VF-1S Roy Premium will be next? LOL!

You know I was surprised that Arcadia didn't start the whole premium finish thing with Roy's 1S... 

But whatever Valkyrie is next after Hikaru's 1S, I would like to see Arcadia release Max and/or Milia's 1J this year too. That would be a nice change of pace, methinks.  

1 hour ago, technoblue said:

You know I was surprised that Arcadia didn't start the whole premium finish thing with Roy's 1S... 

But whatever Valkyrie is next after Hikaru's 1S, I would like to see Arcadia release Max and/or Milia's 1J this year too. That would be a nice change of pace, methinks.  

M&M VF-1J's, sign me up!! 

On 1/27/2017 at 9:36 AM, jenius said:

I'd go for a premium finish 19 over a weathering version. 

that is a bloody brilliant idea! the Arcaida YF-19 was a rather bland affair when it came to tampo details so this would be hugely welcome in my book! 

I have thought of getting a second one for quite a while so that would be perfect!

On 1/26/2017 at 2:36 PM, jenius said:

I'd go for a premium finish 19 over a weathering version. 

There's already a premium finish -19. Bandai makes it :p

speaking of, maybe bandai will give us a DX VF-22 based on the one that showed up in delta. :lol:

It seems embarrassing to me the path are taking arcadia:unsure:

I feels like a kind of joke that charging me the tampo printing meanwhile the bandai dx make like a natural evolution<_<

its a shame  even more try to justify In a toys greatly overrated that yamato sold us To the half of current price:angry:

Actually, Arcadia is not charging $100 more. It's more like $50-55 price difference based on their MSRP for each release. Y21600 for the regular release and Y27864. It's just so happen that Nippon-Yasan is offering a big discount on the regular release PO whereas they charge Y1000+/- more for the Premium Finish. 

I understand the frustration there since we can only get the Premium Finish from Nippon-Yasan only. Unless you have friends, families, or relatives who lives in Japan who can get it for you. We can say all we want too. Love Arcadia. Hate Arcadia. Blame this or blame that. But that's how it is. :( 

6 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

There's already a premium finish -19. Bandai makes it :p

speaking of, maybe bandai will give us a DX VF-22 based on the one that showed up in delta. :lol:

I hope so , Arcadia can stay with Zero and give us a updated sv-51.  

On 1/27/2017 at 8:05 PM, spanner said:

that is a bloody brilliant idea! the Arcaida YF-19 was a rather bland affair when it came to tampo details so this would be hugely welcome in my book! 

I have thought of getting a second one for quite a while so that would be perfect!

That would be cool but they should add a premium locking method to the wings too

• 2 weeks later...