Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

They didn't as of yet. Only Yamato.

If you're curious and want more info on what toys were released you can check out the "Macross Toy Release" thread which is the 2nd post pinned on top of the toys forum. It gives a breakdown by company, size, and date of release.

Edited by wmkjr

As much as the 0A CF looks cool, i would push for 0C/0B versions! ^_^

tenjin_07.jpg

I don't know if I should get this if ever. But there's something with the VF-0's. There's so huge and cool looking. :rolleyes: But knowing that I'm a late comer on the Yamato VF-1's and its other color variants. Esp the VF-1A Angel Birds. I'm not gonna let this one pass away if ever they decide to do it. It HAS RED so I'm all good. :wub: C'mon Arcadia, make one now! :lol:

Out of curiosity though, is there any other angles or images on this scheme? Like from the VF-0 mook? Paging JVM. B))

Edited by no3Ljm

Unless someone can verify sooner....I can take a look later this afternoon.....been a while since I thumbed through the VFMF VF-0 book...I want to say there probably are some pics of it in there.....

There are several pics of the model kit online.....

Such a pretty pretty bird. I highly doubt that we will ever see it in toy form, but one can hope.

Edited by Boobytrap

Such a pretty pretty bird. I highly doubt that we will ever see it in toy form, but one can hope.

With Arcadia releasing so few "new" Macross PT valks (add-ons?) in a given year...it really makes no sense for them not to make it.

It's not like the old days of Yamato where you could decide to pick up Valk A and not Valk B within the span of a few months release time.

With Arcadia the choice you are given within a year, in terms of brand new offerings, is take it or leave it! ;) And since you are only buying one (maybe 2) new Arcadia VFs a year now....it won't be that difficult to budget for one so you may as well take it! :rolleyes:

There are several pics of the model kit online.....

CN7469.JPG

I like! :wub: Thought the nosecone is navy blue from the Tenjin drawing. But having found out that it's black, yeah, instant PO for me. :rolleyes:

Would it be nice if Arcadia will do some poll like Bandai for the VF-0. I mean, they already have the mold. All they do is change the color schemes. ;)

With Arcadia releasing so few "new" Macross PT valks (add-ons?) in a given year...it really makes no sense for them not to make it.

It's not like the old days of Yamato where you could decide to pick up Valk A and not Valk B within the span of a few months release time.

With Arcadia the choice you are given within a year, in terms of brand new offerings, is take it or leave it! ;) And since you are only buying one (maybe 2) new Arcadia VFs a year now....it won't be that difficult to budget for one so you may as well take it! :rolleyes:

You've sold me. Now you just need to pitch that line of thinking to Mr K and get them to make it. ;)

Yes,it is, they officially announced it last year that the 0A Mass Production type should be ready this year, or next year, by latest

Although i still think that price is a little bit too much given what we seen with 0A Shin version

mpvf0ateaser.jpg

yes!!! the level of want this generates is alarming! not sure if its just how the picture is displaying on my phone but it looks a little brown in color.. hope the actual release it is a brownie! I reckon two or three of these will be in order! ;)

Are many fans waiting for a "fixed" version of vf0a? I am...I cant spend close to 300 only to get a figure that the leg can snap off....

So do it Arcadia, you fix it, I buy it

I would be all over a durable vf0a. I love the look of it. And i never even watched that show...gasp

yes!!! the level of want this generates is alarming! not sure if its just how the picture is displaying on my phone but it looks a little brown in color.. hope the actual release it is a brownie! I reckon two or three of these will be in order! ;)

Two or Three? Make up your mind, sir. :rolleyes:

@no3Ljm....

Ok...so took the book out and zippo!

Guess it makes sense, as that VF-0B "Space Proving Wing" is probably a Hasegawa exclusive/licensed original creation.....

Still......Arcadia can always pay Hasegawa to use it...or simply come up with one of their own (with BW's blessing)....

Anyway.....here is what I found...mostly VF-0A squadrons and one VF-0C.....

gallery_12176_640_327178.jpg

gallery_12176_640_21694.jpg

gallery_12176_640_1534012.jpg

The two VF-0-NF's seems to be the VFMF's version of the Hasegawa "Space Proving Wing" VF-0B....so maybe Arcadia could start doing VFMF editions!!! :rolleyes:

gallery_12176_640_399849.jpg

@no3Ljm....

Guess it makes sense, as that VF-0B "Space Proving Wing" is probably a Hasegawa exclusive/licensed original creation.....

Still......Arcadia can always pay Hasegawa to use it...or simply come up with one of their own (with BW's blessing)....

gallery_12176_640_327178.jpg

gallery_12176_640_21694.jpg

gallery_12176_640_1534012.jpg

The two VF-0-NF's seems to be the VFMF's version of the Hasegawa "Space Proving Wing" VF-0B....so maybe Arcadia could start doing VFMF editions!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks JVM! :good:

I like the Firebird and VF-0 Restore schemes.

Hopefully Arcadia can do different schems on their VF-0 molds. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

I like that blue VF-0A.

You know...I was going to make a comment about it....is it me or does that "blue" look suspiciously similar to the shade of blue finally chosen by Arcadia for their VF-0D? ;)

But it does look cool on a VF-0A....especially covering most of it...not just a small section of the legs! ;)

:5:

@no3Ljm....

Oh man, I'd do just about anything for that VF-0C.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think there is a favored event. The RA was announced at last years summer WF, but there nothing much to shout abt this year in terms of NEW (non re-released) valk related news.. Valk-wise was the 0A CF and weathered YF-19 teased but no news from them after a year...

Don't discount them cooking something up tho, arcadia's got to continue releasing stuff to continue to stay relevant in macross after all...

Unless of course they find its not profitable and come out of macross altogether, which would then drive up prices of arcadia stuff even more.....and no, am not starting any rumors...

Edited by seti88