Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

lol that's why i made sure to say "color choices arcadia made..".

Seriously though. Anyone have a pic handy of the CF arcadia released. Can't seem to find it on google.

It's been buried in a couple of the VF-0 threads. Here is the poster from the VF-0A/S thread (courtesy of seti88):

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=42180&p=1258610

If possible, i would love to see a re-release of the YF-21/VF-22 series, with proper Gunpod storage in fighter mode.

If YF-19 is possible, then YF-21 shouldn't be too far away

The YF21 does have proper stowage, the 22 could use the enhancement and a canopy cover for battroid.

Unfortunately i don't think arcadia will re-release the elint anytime soon.

I know. But I'm literally just getting back into this hobby. The most recent figures I had purchased were the first release elint and ostrich.

Unless you count the toynami masterpiece line. I can't even remember which came out most recently. But what I'm saying is I have a lot to buy so no rush for those. What I'm focused on now is the Arcadia strike. Hoping I'm not late to the party on that one. I see the pre-orders are all shut down.

So when perfect trans elintseeker was released the price was around 180 USD.

is this correct? if it is I think I better just wait and see what Arcadia might come out with. Aftermarket prices are over double that.

The Msrp of years ago don't really play into the current pricing, Yamato is no more, and we are not in 2009-2012. :(

Should Arcadia ever decides to release a VE-1 is will be most likely be above their current VF-1S Strike Valkyrie 's MSRP of 23544 since even Yamato back then has a higher MSRP for their VE-1 compare to their VF-1S strike/super.

I'm hoping that Arcadia decides to compete with Bandai and announces a re-issue of VF-1J Max and Milia in the next couple of months. I'll take a VF-1D if they would prefer to do that first :).

I want this more than anything! All the years I've been collecting and I've still never been able to get that pair in any form. Arcadia 1/60 VF-1Js with Super Parts for both will be a grail finally fulfilled for me. I hope they wait just a bit to give my poor bank account a break, lol.

Someone here would know: How is Arcadia's product release rate compared with Yamato's?

It seems that Arcadia is not putting out a lot.

Edited by arbit

Yeahp, Arcadia puts out one new mold and one or two reissues a year, of their Macross stuff, anyway. They have their 3DLab that makes tiny, limited run Meltran and Zentran fortresses, and they make display figures for other anime properties. And that's about it.

I don't know if anyone here knows which molds they were able to take away from Yamato, but they don't use them much. I'd love a reissued VF-11B. Or, hey, why not a VE-11 Thunderseeker?

Edited by Sildani

I would love to see Arcadia put out more macross stuff, however with delta releases the competition for cash is quite intense.

So realistically speaking, they would get more mileage out of their 0A/S releases by announcing the new ghost sets....so where are they Arcadia!! :angry:​ :angry:

Valk-wise, hopefully they will announce another valk release in the last quarter of this year. Otherwise its gonna be quiet after the RA...

Me, i wouldnt mind them wrapping up the M0 with a 0B/C but i still bloody want a cheyenne.

Anticipation is half the fun...

Yeahp, Arcadia puts out one new mold and one or two reissues a year, of their Macross stuff, anyway. They have their 3DLab that makes tiny, limited run Meltran and Zentran fortresses, and they make display figures for other anime properties. And that's about it.

I don't know if anyone here knows which molds they were able to take away from Yamato, but they don't use them much. I'd love a reissued VF-11B. Or, hey, why not a VE-11 Thunderseeker?

Would love to have another VF-11B & bring on the Thunderseeker.... Instant buy!!!

If Arcadia can keep 4 releases a year it will be perfect (for Macross)

Each quarter we will get robed once, LOL

Wonder how many moulds it actually brought over from Yamato?

So far, 3* existing molds. (including Fai Bomba. :lol:)

I wish they reissue what I want before I lose interest on this hobby. :lol:

Edited by no3Ljm