Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

Regarding Macross Zero, you'll never know, sir. You'll never know. ;)

Wait, remember the display stand and sound boosters for the Hi-Metal VF-19 Fire Valk? Those are exclusives.

attachicon.gifhimetalVF19_addon.jpg

forgot abt that! nice! so perhaps add-ons are on the cards then .....well but those things are big if's....for now am resigned to getting arcadia's version!

Just have to close my eyes to all the good stuff i have to let go due to the $ commitment...

If i decide to go 1/100 i can always find a way, like releasing stuff back into the wild ...:D

forgot abt that! nice! so perhaps add-ons are on the cards then .....well but those things are big if's....for now am resigned to getting arcadia's version!

Just have to close my eyes to all the good stuff i have to let go due to the $ commitment...

If i decide to go 1/100 i can always find a way, like releasing stuff back into the wild ... :D

PM sent. ;)

...so soon. j/k :lol:

Edited by no3ljm

Maybe they're showing everything they no longer have licenses for?

;)

Let's hope that's not the case since Arcadia posted these tweets regarding the 'cactus' and 'rock' which will be re-release limited again this December. So I think they still have some license. ;)

https://twitter.com/ARCADIA_Co_Ltd/status/663993390028075008

That and they are very limited number items. Not too mention they will probably be show exclusives again.

Based on the twitter post looks like it's going to be just web store exclusive.

any idea where i can go to purchase the cactus?

from arcadia's online web store.

Oh I was just having a little fun. I didn't intend my comment to be serious. :)

It's all good sir! ;)

• 4 months later...

Time to nudge this thread? A lil hyped by the fact that hasegawa are gonna dealing with delta mecha models!

i wonder if arcadia would be announcing anything macrossy or delta related...would they go frontier? Or would it just be megazone related...

Normally there are announcments in april/may, no?

Arcadia used to announce their new toys in February (may be tease in January), during the winter WonderFest. No such thing happened this year (save for the reactive armor). They have no new mold for this year, only re-releases and re-paints and the only new thing for 2017 is the vf-0 Armor (which I'm thrilled for, but let's face it, it's an add-on and not a new PF Valk) They've been using the Zero license for 3 years. I'm starting to wonder of there is a "whats next" for Arcadia.

Given that Bandai is releasing tons of stuff from multiple eras in different scales and Arcadia has nothing in the pipeline except 1/60 armor for the VF-0, I can't blame you for thinking this might be the end of the line for YamArcadia.

I get there not being a PO or a painted prototype, but there's nothing. No early prototype or even a cardboard standee or a coming soon sign. I'd take a cryptic noncommital tweet or blog post at this point. For our members who know people at Arcadia, is this it? Are they done? Or is it a matter of patience with waiting more towards the end of the year? How much lead time did the YF-19 and VF-0 stuff get?

Macross Zero isn't exactly SDF/DYRL in popularity and reissuing the VF-4 is starting to feel like a Hail Mary move.

I really don't want there to be only one game in town for Macross, even if it's Bandai.

The macross related "new thing" i remember was the lancer prototype but i thk that was a resin kit...there was also the YF-19 weathered announcement but i gather not many folks are exactly jumping for joy on that...

Last year's VF-0 CF somehow dropped off the radar at wonder fest in feb so dont know if thats still on...

Am just crossing my fingers there would be something announced or renewed...*cough* YF-21 *cough* soon

VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,

VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,

VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,

VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!, :D :D