Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

Maybe we'll see the rest of the destroids...?

Ahh yes that would be nice but they'd have to be renewals not simply re-issues this time round. The originals were ok but there is a lot of room for improvement! But again i just don't see it happening. Ever..

Edited by spanner76

I'm wanting the Destroids because of their connection to my favorite childhood line of Robot mechs. I mean, I also love the destroids themselves and am featuring them in a fanfiction I'm trying to put together. They're so underexplored in Macross, I think there's room to have some destroid love.

The Destroids are on my collection bucket list, as is the VF-4.

Maybe we could see some M7 enemy valks, a PanzerZorene and ElgerZorene would be great fun...

VF-5000 please Arcadia. This is one of the last variable fighters that gets a lot of screen time but has never been made in toy form. The VF-5000G has a major presence in Dynamite7 and it is in multiple video games. It deserves a toy. It would be an instant purchase for me, then Arcadia doing all these renewals of valks, which I have only bothered with the YF-19.

Edited by valk1j

I'd love to see either a VF-3000 or VF-5000!

The VF-3000 wouldn't be that hard to accomplish I'd imagine seeing how its transformation closely resembles the VF-1.

And the VF-5000 kinda looks like a mix between a VF-11 and VF-19 so the fundamental basics are already there.

It would be awesome to eventually get both!

I still think either of these would have been a better choice to go with than the VF-2SS.. I know the VF-2SS gets a decent amount of screen time but it comes from such an odd ball and out of sequence series which to be perfectly honest wasn't very good at all. I found it comparable to M7 which was pretty woeful as well. I'd be a lot more accepting of the VF-2SS if either Bandai or Arcadia were the ones making it and not a company who has had no previous experience with Macross and Valkyries..

With Arcadia's focus on the Macross Zero franchise, I'd love to see a 1/60 UN Spacy F-14, but yeah, will never happen.

Yeah that would be cool but seeing how Arcadia is going with their pricing would you or anyone be happy to pay up to 15,000Â¥ for a non transforming plane!? Cos im telling you now it wouldn't be cheap! Hehe! ;)

I had a dream the other night that they announced the renewal Ivanov SV-51 for 2016! I guess we now wait! ;)

Yeah that would be cool but seeing how Arcadia is going with their pricing would you or anyone be happy to pay up to 15,000Â¥ for a non transforming plane!? Cos im telling you now it wouldn't be cheap! Hehe! ;)

I had a dream the other night that they announced the renewal Ivanov SV-51 for 2016! I guess we now wait! ;)

I had a dream too that I'm selling one of my organs just to keep up with my hobbies. Because I also dreamt that the Ivanov release will cost around Y42300. :lol:

Hehe! ¥42300 sounds about right! ;)

So that means then when ever they re issue the VF-4G that baby's gonna be a ¥50k price bomb! LOL!

Probably. Willing to pay as long that it's not above Y50000 and it's the Flashback2012 version. ;)

Ahh but you say that now! And when the VF4 hits the shelves im sure you and many others will buy one even if its over 50k! Hehe! :)

Including you I presume? ;) But yeah, I guess I'm still going to buy even if it's the VF-X released version one. And repaint the other one. Yeah, brand new for that price, why not? :lol:

I had a dream too that I'm selling one of my organs just to keep up with my hobbies. Because I also dreamt that the Ivanov release will cost around Y42300. :lol:

I had another dream, where Arcadia wanted to exponentially multiply it's customers so they offered Flashbacks VF-4G with a discount at ¥18000 ;)

I had another dream, where Arcadia wanted to exponentially multiply it's customers so they offered Flashbacks VF-4G with a discount at ¥18000 ;)

Knock on wood Ignacio. I'll buy 2. :lol:

Edit: I'll buy 3. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

Including you I presume? ;) But yeah, I guess I'm still going to buy even if it's the VF-X released version one. And repaint the other one. Yeah, brand new for that price, why not? :lol:

hehe! well.... if its a FB2012 version then its quite possible yes! but not just for a re-issue of what I already have.. :rolleyes:

LOL! dreams are great aren't they! :lol:

Knock on wood Ignacio. I'll buy 2. :lol:

Edit: I'll buy 3. ;)

yes for a FB2012 for 18k then im definitely up for a few! :D

'Re-doing' the VF-4 isn't that easy.

But apparently no-one listens to the SpeakerPODcast.

Not even ones from months back when we discuss Arcadia and the current licenses/process.

Oh well.

Let not marketplace realities get in the way of dreams, I suppose.

Edited by Tochiro

Go ahead Arcadia...re-release the VF-4 in these two schemes and see how much money gets instantly thrown your way!

image.jpg

The FB2012 Skull paint is a somewhat possibility.. 50/50 chance I'd say if they ever do decide to re-issue (with fixes and yes my fingers are crossed for that one..) but I can also see Arcadia doing something stupid and just re-releasing the original version with no alterations.

This may be good for the folks who missed out on snagging an original and who refuse to or cannot pay the prices they demand today but in all honesty it was the wrong version to have been released in the first place. Shame on you Yamato.. shame.

The Black skull paint looks truly epic on so many levels but for this reason alone just like aliens visiting us (peacefully) and providing us the key to an clean and unlimited energy source, the ability to cure all diseases, unite all humanity and end all wars is..

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! :p:D-_-:(

Destroids would be cool, but what would this one be?

macross_zpsubqfy2d3.png

That's Milia's M7 VF-1 isn't it..? Kinda looks like it.. It would be cool to have but like the 30th AE VF-1J its a little drab looking. I did grow to love mine so yeah bring this one on!

I'd get another VF-4.

How about the rest of Sound Force?

Roy Lovelock's is a VF-17 if I recall yes? Yeah I could go that. Does Veffidas Feaze fly a Valk? Geez I can't remember.. sorry im not watching M7 again to find out. It cost me a fortune in therapy sessions after the last time! (joking of course.. but it was still utterly terrible)

And NO im NOT buying a Valkyrie with boobs intentionally designed into it.. no matter how feminine they wanted it to look for Mylene.. Mylene is a cutie but im sorry its just a no no no no no.

No.

Edited by spanner76

That's Milia's M7 VF-1 isn't it..? Kinda looks like it.. It would be cool to have but like the 30th AE VF-1J its a little drab looking. I did grow to love mine so yeah bring this one on!

Roy Lovelock's is a VF-17 if I recall yes? Yeah I could go that. Does Veffidas Feaze fly a Valk? Geez I can't remember.. sorry im not watching M7 again to find out. It cost me a fortune in therapy sessions after the last time! (joking of course.. but it was still utterly terrible)

And NO im NOT buying a Valkyrie with boobs intentionally designed into it.. no matter how feminine they wanted it to look for Mylene.. Mylene is a cutie but im sorry its just a no no no no no.

No.

Veffidas has a drum set in Roy Lovelocks cockpit. She sits right behind him in the vf-17.

Veffidas has a drum set in Roy Lovelocks cockpit. She sits right behind him in the vf-17.

ahhhh yes that's right! geez I really didn't absorb much from M7.. unless watching it killed so many brain cells in the process!

If I recall, that's the VF-1 featured in Ranka's little music video from the second Frontier movie. Like you and M7, I'm not rewatching that train wreck of a movie to verify. :p

But I'd definitely get Mylene's valkyrie. :)

hehe! its a little more worse than just a train wreck..

I think this is more applicable! :D

natural-disaster.jpg

Edited by spanner76