Spring Cleaning Sale Part 1

jenius

I have a second kid on the way so friends and family have been dropping off baby stuff which means I need to clear up some space! I am a busy guy and have learned from the past that I do better breaking up my sales into smaller chunks so this is part 1 and I hope to do a part 2 in a couple weeks to a month depending on how much time this baby's arrival gives me. Here's what I can let go of right now:

1) Yamato 1/60 Destroid Tomahawk Olive Drab Weathering Edition $old

2) Yamato 1/60 Destroid Defender Olive Drab Weathering Edition $old

3) Yamato 1/60 Destroid Tomahawk Weathering Edition AUCTION

4) Yamato 1/60 Destroid Defender Weathering Edition $old

5) Yamato 1/60 VF-X (Macross Chonicles Limited VF-1) $old

6) Arcadia 1/60 VF-1J 30th Anniversary 70s Tuxedo Version $old
7) Arcadia 1/60 VF-1S Focker $old
8) Yamato 1/60 VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie with Sound Booster (selling as a set. VF-19Kai comes with optional replacement wings that Yamato sent out to customers that complained they put the blue/red paint on the wrong wings. VF-19Kai has a broken limiter in the GERWALK joint. See my review on anymoon.com. The broken limiter allows you to swing the leg further than its supposed to go but it's generally only something you need to be conscious of when transforming the toy, everything functions perfectly well). $old

9) Mega House BLACK VR-52F Event Exclusive Stick (Not the "dark" black and white regular release) $old
10) Mega House BLACK VR-41 Event Exclusive Yellow $old

11) Mega House VR-52T Rand $old

12) TakaraTomy TG-24 Metroplex (Titan). I had planned on keeping this one but I'm out of space. $old

RANDOM STUFF -
If you're local I also have a set of KEF surround sound speakers and subwoofer like these. Just the surrounds and sub, no center speaker. They have some minor paint wear but you'd only notice it when you installed them. My current house came with speakers so I don't need them any more. Set is yours for $400. The sub alone retailed for $800 when I bought them and obviously they sound really good.

Condition: All toys have been opened and used for review purposes. All toys that transform have been transformed at least a couple times but usually not much more than that but may show minor paint wear due to transformation. No stickers have ever been applied and all toys are 100% complete with all manuals and extras. All boxes may have minor shelf wear. Please do check out the reviews on anymoon.com for pictures of the actual toys. I can provide current pictures of anything you want but you're going to need to give me some time since I'm crazy busy right now.

Prices INCLUDE shipping to the continental US. Shipping to the US is super easy for me with the online tools but I'll consider international sales, particularly if you're buying several items. Prices were calculated by modifying downward most recent comparable ebay sales to exclude ebay and paypal fees. I knocked some more off if the only recent sales I could find on eBay were brand new items since obviously my stuff is handled. If you think I'm asking too much for an item you want, shoot me a PM and let me know the fair price you would offer and I will certainly consider it. If you're buying in bulk you can knock $5 off each additional item. I usually ship pretty quickly but sometimes I need to hunt down an appropriate sized box.

RULES: Prices quoted are for PERSONAL payments via Paypal. Cash pick up is available and I'll give you a discount. If you want to make some other form of payment it will probably increase the prices shown here, PM me to discuss.

That's it for round 1 folks, let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

Edited by jenius

Relisted the OD Tomahawk. If anyone is interested let me know. I'm also open for trades for some toys like some of the Votoms 1/12 stuff, Takara MP Transformers, some old Robotech and Takatoku toys. If you're interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss.