Transformers 5 should be about planet Junkion, because this movie will be garbage.

Lol! I can't believe peopel are still willing to pay to see this @$$hole's movies.

And yet, somehow, you made this thread even worse...

I think there's still a bit more wiggle room, lol!

Just saw the sneak peak, Optimus' mouth looks like a steel vag.

Edited by peter

My dream Transformers movie would be a reboot going right back to the original series, in which Michael Bay never existed and we had real Transformer characters, instead of them playing second fiddle to us pesky leetle hoomans. Cause the original show was about the Transformers with some human helpers/slaves. And it was a pretty straight forward storyline, rather than the tangled mess Mister Bayer keeps sloughing off onto us. The first of Bay's movies was okay, but they are supposed to get better, not worse as they go. Instead, it's like Bay thinks KABOOM CRASH SMASH and BOOM are the only story point you need...

And agreed, Transformers the Movie from 1986 is still beating Bay's movies with a nail-studded 2 by 4! Not to mention that the soundtrack still rocks!

But it is being made, and not rebooted, and like the last movie, I will wait until this sorry mess is on Netflix or regular TV before I torture myself with it.

Edited by Thom

I think that RotF is easily the worst entry in the Bayformers line. They got (very very) slightly better afterwards. On the other hand they also got longer and longer. To a point where I was begging Age of Extinction to be over because I was getting dehydrated at the end of that movie with no escape. Making 90 minute movies seems to be a lost art nowadays. :(

da fuq is that font???

I don't know how credible this idea is, since I'm not familiar with the property, but there's speculation that the font (and sword) are references to them trying to build a Hasbro crossover universe.

http://siskoid.blogspot.com/2016/05/transformers-last-spaceknight.html

I've never even heard of this character, and it seems ridiculous to try and branch off your existing property into something so obscure, but then again, the Transformers movies have never hesitated to dive headfirst into complete nonsense. :p

prime_zpsi79upf8c.jpg

I think that RotF is easily the worst entry in the Bayformers line. They got (very very) slightly better afterwards. On the other hand they also got longer and longer. To a point where I was begging Age of Extinction to be over because I was getting dehydrated at the end of that movie with no escape. Making 90 minute movies seems to be a lost art nowadays. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Guilty too. I enjoyed the 1st and 3rd one...sorta. That was in the hopes that it was the last and would be rebooted. but that's not saying much lol. Its rare that I'd start thinking "wow this is garbage" in the first 20 min for TINO4 and proceed to punish myself for the rest of the exhausting 3 hours. Don't even care about this prime or it's ridiculous autobots. Reboot or new director, PLEASE!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know it was possible to rice out an American car. Leave it up to General Motors and Michael Bay to figure that one out...

Edited by myk