So after looking at some of the reviews for The Raft figures it looks like the standout is actually the Spider-Man figure. Good head sculpt and the dark blue looks great too.

I was contemplating getting the box set solely for the McFarlane Spidey because I like that head (don't really care for the other figures.).

But apparently Hasbro has changed the hand plug/socket attachment so you can't use the extras from Pizza Spidey, so now I have lost interest, too much money to spend just for a head.

Crossing my fingers that the new 2099 Spider-Man body will be used for the ANAD amazing version, big symbol, glowy eyes and all.

I was contemplating getting the box set solely for the McFarlane Spidey because I like that head (don't really care for the other figures.).

But apparently Hasbro has changed the hand plug/socket attachment so you can't use the extras from Pizza Spidey, so now I have lost interest, too much money to spend just for a head.

Crossing my fingers that the new 2099 Spider-Man body will be used for the ANAD amazing version, big symbol, glowy eyes and all.

I was going to try to swap the hands too. Though it looks like you could pick up a cheap Pizza Spidey somewhere and sand the hand parts down to work.

Not a fan of the new 2099 or regular Spidey costumes though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's a lot more RDJ than I thought.

Kinda weird, he has a roommate who's a fat, Hispanic kid. That's like straight out of the Miles Morales books.

I think he's more Polynesian. Funny that he's playing Ned Leeds character. Not sure if they're going the Hobgoblin route in the future for his character.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...