Hasegawa 1/48 VF-1S "Strike Ostrich"

Mintox

Hi all

Just joined and not wanting to lurk I thought I would post my newly finished model of the VF-1S Strike pack but in VT colours. Probably been done before but here is my take on it. Apologies for the one photo, but I intend to set up the photobooth and take better picts on my DLSR camera sometime this week and post those but for now here is a teaser of it.

post-30595-0-36943200-1431525867_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum!!!

Great custom colors for the VF-1S. Nice detailing and weathering.

Cheers. Its late here in West Oz so that was a lazy pict.

Arrrgh Nooooo! I just noticed I have the sensor on the missile pod around the wrong way. There should be a depression not a bulge and it should sit to the right of the missile pack when looking front on. I'll need to replace that now so no more picts until I fix that. it'll bug me forever knowing I stuffed it up.

Alaska Base your Daedalus build is insane. I love that ship. Anyway I have fixed my small mistake up on the missile launcher nose and am taking photos tonight of it. I've started my third build of my 1/48 Valkyries, the Red Skull squadron VF-1A with twin missile launcher booster packs and missiles under the wings.